Free Willie! Official invite for FallenArch

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
We need to Free you of your Anti-gun views, we need to Free Willie!!

You Sir, are now officially invited to a range day at this years spring Bash. I dont expect to change your views with a day of firearms, but Im rather sure we'll have a good time, and If you wann break one of the guns like Bots did, your more than welcome:whistle:
Last Bash, Loomis was nice enough to drive us to Ashville on that rainy wednesday for a day at the range. So, Loomis, Bots, MC Mustang, Dawn(whos Org name escapes me right now) Ian, and I traveled east to do some shooting, and I must say, that was the best day I had at the bash.

This isnt a gun discussion thread kids, just an invite for a friend to experience something new, so be nice:laugh:

MC and I, I'm the handsome one :whistle:

ForumRunner_20121218_211344.png

ForumRunner_20121218_211421.png

ForumRunner_20121218_211344.png

ForumRunner_20121218_211421.png

Thanks for the invite and I wouldn't miss that for the world. So, can we shoot at Flicka's ZX-14, huh, can we?

Can I come too? I always wanted to help Free Willie :laugh:

Of course Jay, we need all the locals we can get, I couldnt understand a word the Rangemaster in Ashville said, I just assumed all the the rules were the same, then MC told me em again anyway. :lol:

Just make sure he gets a little training that slide on a semi-auto loves thumbs and hand meat :whistle:

Back