bigdiesel is getn scrooed!

well, another week gone by and NO RESPONSE FROM THESE MUTHAF**KIN A**H**ES!!!!

Im sorry to say, but BigD is about lose it....this kinda s**t really gets me pi**d. Im guna have a had day dealing with people now, cuz when Im mad, everybody gets it (except Amy).
I filed a Dispute thru SquareTrade, and a Non-spipment of item claim with Ebay. Tried contacting seller (punka** bi**hes that they are) two more times last week and STILL NO ANSWER.

oh...got my replacement right fairing in-off a flyin Pumpkin ('03 Orange Lmtd) last week, not my mirrors....even though I paid for the fairing 2 WEEKS after I paid off the mirrors.
pissed.gif

I say a group trip to his Po box would straighten out thing very nicely!!

This is B/S.....1 thing I cannot stand is getting F'D over!
mad.gif

at this point, Id actually be happy with ANY response from these pissants-even a "hey-f**k you!" "we aint sendin s**t" so I know they are being tools onpurpose-I have NO CLUE whats goin on right now...
guns.gif

Anything under 100 call it a lesson learned.

Not worth catching a charge.

Yep, had the SAME thing happen on a set of chrome wheels for the busa, told them NO money order, would come pic up in FL., 12 hours away, $3.00 gal. gas. Guess what! No show,s. Better 200 in gas than 550.00 I guess..
Good luck D.

Sorry to hear of your trouble Big D.

I wonder if any board members are Police Officers or know Police Officers near that PO BOX in S.C.?

Seems like there should be a way for the authorities to get involved.

Seems like there should be a way for the authorities to get involved.
[/Quote]
Yea right...that ain't gunna happen.Not trying to sound negative but I got a good feeling of how the whole system works!!

(warwgn @ Sep. 27 2006,13:07) if it was a postal money order, and you dont get your mirrors it is a fedral offence on their part. Mail Fraud, the post office will pursue if you take it to them.
Pretty smart thinkin', wwgn! Sure wouldn't hurt to call the Postal Inspector to ask ....

(brendanp @ Oct. 03 2006,05:55) Seems like there should be a way for the authorities to get involved.
Yea right...that ain't gunna happen.Not trying to sound negative but I got a good feeling of how the whole system works!![/Quote]
Sad but true.

If they don't use paypal I just don't do business with them . I've seen some items I really wanted to buy from sellers but when I found out the didn't use paypal I went looking somewhere else. What was their feedback score?

well, here it is Oct MUTHAF**KIN THIRD!!!!!!
guns.gif
and I still have no word on my mirrors from these SOBs....Im seriously ready to blow a gasket here-tried goin thru e-bay to find a contact phone #, and guess what? these fa*gots dont have one listed!!!
I tried to the stupid "dispute" process on ebay, and all I got was a lame-azz msg. back from the scum-sucking a-holes in relpy: "we have to wait for the check to clear our bank-then item will be shipped"

it doesn't take a muthaf**kin MONTH to clear a check!

if ANYONE knows how I can find these c**ks**kers or at least get my $$ back-i'd really appreciate any help at this point.

Back