Bigdiesel is baaaaaaa-aaaaaaaack!!!!

what up Pac? long time no see...uh see your posts, anyway. hows Pac jr n the crew doing?  
smile.gif
nuttin much, homie...just busy at work haulin more ass than a one-legged man in a swim meet.

Lil pac is alright...thanks for asking!
thumbs-up.gif
He's gettin to experience the joy of baby food while I get to experience the joy of having a wallet fat with CC receipts instead of cash.

Ha...it's alright, though. My main job in life is to provide and care for him, so I think I'm doing ok in that regard. Just waitin for everythin else to fall into place...only, I don't see nothin waitin to fall.
laugh.gif

Damn glad to see that the busie is back up an runnin.
thumbs-up.gif
Hope yer lil lady is doing alright...please tell her I say hello and that I hope she's feelin better nowadays.
biggrin.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Welcome back diesel. Now keep that girl on the ground!!! BTW--I'm 6'6", so you don't look that big to me!!! LOL

Nice smoke show! I am going to show my "little" brother your pics, he's 6'8" and doesn't think there's a sportbike for him -he's considering a cruiser:(

oh, fo' sho Big G-we got a photo shoot this friday with a new guy she used to do some promo cards...we feelin him out right now, if we like his work, he's doin the wedding photos in Aug. No photochoppin either guys- Amy will actually be on the bike, twistn hard and lightn it up! mebbe not as good a smoke show as the BIG DAWG, but it'll be better lookin than me...and I cant stand those 6" stilletto heels, they make my calves look too big
biggrin.gif

No photochoppin either guys- Amy will actually be on the bike, twistn hard and lightn it up![/QUOTE]
Ooh goodie,this I wanna see...Please PM me when the pics are up,I dont wanna miss it!
biggrin.gif

Go Amy.....
beerchug.gif

BTW,that bike does look tiny with you on it!
Cant believe you already got her back together..

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154280889 -->

Just got the front rim on and now you got to take the rear rim off for a new tire!
biggrin.gif
Good to hear you're riding again!

BTW,that bike does look tiny with you on it!
Cant believe you already got her back together..
the ONLY reason I have my bike back running so soon is because of all the support and advice I've gotten off this AWESOME site n from its members! got half the parts I needed to repair my bike from members here, and tips from the mod forum on how to put'er back together with less muss n fuss...did all the work in three hours w/the help of a good riding buddy (thanks Dan) and my mechanics' at Yochum Motorsports in Germantown, WI-those guys gave me access to all their personal tools and shop equipment, and charged me-$00.00!!!!! only stuff I paid for was parts...needed some plastic rivet-things (they're actually Yamaha ones-dont hate me!)
(i guess it pays when you get the head mechanic a job bouncing with you at the biggest skin-club in Milw
biggrin.gif
) and free passes for the other guys doesnt hurt either. But without the support I got from HERE-HAYABUSA.ORG...i would probly still have a broke-down POS sitn in their warehouse, or worse yet I may have sold the thing out of spite.

THANKS FOR THE LOVE FOLKS!

oh, fo' sho Big G-we got a photo shoot this friday with a new guy she used to do some promo cards...we feelin him out right now, if we like his work, he's doin the wedding photos in Aug.  No photochoppin either guys- Amy will actually be on the bike, twistn hard and lightn it up! mebbe not as good a smoke show as the BIG DAWG, but it'll be better lookin than me...and I cant stand those 6" stilletto heels, they make my calves look too big
biggrin.gif
Mmmmmmm.... stilettos!

stilettos1.jpg

Back