Its official!!!  bigdiesel is married!

BigDiesel

Registered
everything went down well-despite last-minute cancelations for dinner, a 4-year old ring-bearer having a melt-down 20min. before the ceremony, and 80% humidity with fog n a dumb-azz groom who forgot to wear a t-shirt under his cream-colored dress shirt.....it was a dream come true.

Dinner was the best food I've had in a while-shrimp tempura and Chicken Teriyaki with steamed dumpling appetizers from the restuarant voted Best Sushi in Milwaukee by 2 different local papers in 2004 AND 2005. Finished off with the best Cheesecake I've ever had! (pics to follow this evening...gotta get my camera back)

The ceremony was pretty warm, to say the least-but I literally sweated it out, got the job done, and with 2 photographers to capture everything, should have some great memories. The reception went down great too-till my buddy stuck me with a shot of Patron (bastige knows I hate that stuff) for drink #15 I think it was...that was all my stomach could take-got rid of shots #15 thru 7 in the bathroom after that
drooling3.gif

I was better after the up-chuck...went to water n Red Bull for two hours or so. We got back to the hotel about 1:30, ordered room service, relaxed in the hottub for a while...and then ah-we made the marriage "official"
super.gif

I hope everybody had a great weekend-I know I did!
smile.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Congratz BigD !!</span>

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Congrats! Now we just need pictures of some little mini-diesels in the next few months!

laugh.gif

--Wag--

I wanna see some pics BidG!!!! Well, atleast when u get back from the honeymoon

Well, maybe not the pics of makin the marriage "official"

Congratulations! And I wish you both all the happiness in the world for future..

Now where is them pic's
tounge.gif

Back