I did it

Congrats Hal, I am very happy for you! That would be a site with bunch of busa's rollin up to the kaw dealer!
bowdown.gif
So you are making the bash, but not Eureka? Juli and I miss you, cant wait to see you again at the Gap. Have fun with the new job!
beerchug.gif

congrats hal!!! will you be able to get all the days off you have previously planned on getting off for the busa events?
beerchug.gif

Congrats Hal....I really hope you enjoy it.  I remember you talking about it when we went to lunch the other week...All the KC crew should get together and ride out to your new place and look at their faces when they see about 8 Busa's roll up into their parking lot!!!
super.gif

super.gif
Right down the road from me , Gonna have to stop by and give him a hard time every once and awhile! I'm game to ride up to Kawi and show em what real bikes are about!!!!!!
laugh.gif

super.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
bigmac0331 @ Mar. 17 2008 said:
1339724[/ATTACH] PM]
Congrats Hal....I really hope you enjoy it.  I remember you talking about it when we went to lunch the other week...All the KC crew should get together and ride out to your new place and look at their faces when they see about 8 Busa's roll up into their parking lot!!!
super.gif

super.gif
drools.gif

Let's do it!  
thumb_up.gif
Omar....I'm down!!
ohthedrama.gif
Rusty - once the weather starts warming up, Shawnee Cycle does a Saturday Morning Breakfast ride.

Any Saturday that's above 40*F and not raining, meet up there before 7:00am.  Stands up at 7:00am and they'll ride for about an hour or so and then go somewhere for breakfast.  It's usually lead by one of the guys working there - imagine the rides that Hal could take us on!
biggrin.gif

Depending on how far they ride, some of the guys hafta peel off and head back to the shop to open up @ 9:00...

We should do start doing these - get the KC busas out there!
I am totally down....I can even do that on the sats that I have to work....I don't go in till 10 on sats....We do need all the KC Busas...how sweet would that be to see 9 Zuks leading the way out of a Kaw, yamaha, honda dealership...
woot.gif
woot.gif

zzwhip.gif

super.gif

woot.gif

super.gif

super.gif
Right down the road from me , Gonna have to stop by and give him a hard time every once and awhile! I'm game to ride up to Kawi and show em what real bikes are about!!!!!!
laugh.gif
Bob, I can't wait to see their faces when you roll up on your black beauty
drools.gif

super.gif

Congratulations on the gig!
beerchug.gif
Now I need to see if my wife's offer to by the R1 includes a road trip.

Congratulations...

I didn't change careers, but changed locations, new company, new area, same type of business.

You will do just fine and way to do something about it.

Congrats Hal, I am very happy for you! That would be a site with bunch of busa's rollin up to the kaw dealer!  
bowdown.gif
So you are making the bash, but not Eureka? Juli and I miss you, cant wait to see you again at the Gap. Have fun with the new job!  
beerchug.gif
Yes James, I'm going to the Gap. I may still ride down to the meet n greet after work Sat Afternoon.

Congratulations...

I didn't change careers, but changed locations, new company, new area, same type of business.

You will do just fine and way to do something about it.
Ted I saw that you moved. I didn't know if you changed companies or what. You are going to the bash right?

It's only about 500 miles. That's a day trip, right?

Hal , Will you still be at the MNG ? If not then we need to have a get together here before the MNG for your birthday!
thumb_up.gif

woot.gif
woot.gif
Thats got to be a scary as hell making a career change at your age..
poke.gif

laugh.gif

On a serious note Hal I'm envious.. I mean congrats Hal, Way cool my friend..
bowdown.gif

woot.gif

woot.gif

woot.gif
Thats got to be a scary as hell making a career change at your age..
poke.gif

laugh.gif

On a serious note Hal I'm envious.. I mean congrats Hal, Way cool my friend..  
bowdown.gif
Lets see, My dad just turned 90 and still walks his dogs 3 miles a day in the woods. I should be able to put in 25 years in this job, then kick back some!
laugh.gif

woot.gif

laugh.gif

Back