Heartland Park track days org special

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Hayabusa.org track day special. Heartland Park, Topeka, Ks. For the following dates.

7/31/2011
8/13/2011
8/14/2011
9/12/2011
10/1/2011
10/2/2011
10/24/2011

$125 and get a $25 gift card from Shawnee Cycle Plaza. Hows that for a track day deal?

Shoot me a PM or call me at 913-631-1111, ask for Hal.
Hope to see you. Heartland Park is a fun track on the busa!:thumbsup:

It's sure tempting for the 10/1 session. Been to HPT once before, and it's an excellent facility. Big smooth track compared to Hallett.

Still have space for the 10/1 and 10/2 dates at the special deal. Come join me, buswawhipped and Charlesbusa for a fun day at the track!

I have a limited number of tickets available for the last track day of the year at Heartland Park on 10/24. Cost is $125, and get a $25 gift card from Shawnee Cycle Plaza. Call Hal at 913-631-1111 if interested.

How'd it go for Dennis on his new trackbike this last weekend?

I will say no bikes were harmed by BusaWhipped this weekend! :thumbsup: I am sure he will be posting up soon with videos and pics. Hal, you were greatly missed, but we did stop in to see your lovely wife for a little bit and she made us a delicious dinner. And it was great seeing Charles and Kraut again. :beerchug:

I will say no bikes were harmed by BusaWhipped this weekend! :thumbsup: I am sure he will be posting up soon with videos and pics. Hal, you were greatly missed, but we did stop in to see your lovely wife for a little bit and she made us a delicious dinner. And it was great seeing Charles and Kraut again. :beerchug:

I'm sure sorry I missed you guys. Mary did enjoy your visit. I was really looking forward to meeting Charles too!

Gotch. Glad you had a good time. You ought to bring that down to Barber and run with Team Gixxer!

Back