track day Heartland park Topeka Ks. 7/25/2010

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Shawnee Cycle Plaza will sponsor a track day at Heartland Park, Topeka, Kansas, Sunday July 25th. If you have never been to Heartland Park, It is a world class facility and a blast to ride on a busa or other supersport bikes. Special cost for this one day event is only $125 for org members. I would love to see some of you guys who love track days to come join us. How about it Chris, Shane, James, Steve,Doug,Dennis,Colen, Omar and the rest of you track junkies? Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Will have to check funds Hal, we will just be getting home from family vacation that weekend. If I can swing it, I would love to come.

Will check into it for sure Hal, If Marie can get off that day we will try to come, How soon do you have to be entered by?

When do you need to know by?

I have 20 spots left, so you have some time. I posted this first here so the org members would have first shot at a $125 track day. There will be beginner, intermediate and advance sessions. I will start advertising it to our customers and the general public on Tues. of next week.

Will check into it for sure Hal, If Marie can get off that day we will try to come, How soon do you have to be entered by?

Would love to have you shane. It would be fun to see you ride by some of the guys here that think they are fast.:laugh:

Would love to have you shane. It would be fun to see you ride by some of the guys here that think they are fast.:laugh:

Well i aint very fast but i sure do like to have fun. Do you have to have anything saftey wired or can ya run what ya brung type deal, Will be putting in engine ice this week so should have that covered.

Sign me up. Which track config are they using? Can I stay at your place Sat night?

Last edited:
Well i aint very fast but i sure do like to have fun. Do you have to have anything saftey wired or can ya run what ya brung type deal, Will be putting in engine ice this week so should have that covered.

Shane, it's pretty much run what ya brung. Standard stuff like tape up the turn signals, remove the headlight fuse, remove or tape mirrors, remove license plate, standard coolant is ok, no need to safety wire. Gear needed is one or two piece leathers, gauntlet type gloves, dot helmet, boots. No spine protector is required. To regester call our shop at 913-631-1111 and ask for parts and tell them you want to sign up for the track day. Cost is $125, no tax.

Of course you and Trish both can stay at my place. :thumbsup:

Thank you, that is so sweet of you guys. But Dennis will be soloing this one. My Mom will be in town for a couple of weeks at the end of July (this month - YIKES).

I think I can make this one! I have the kids that day, but they can come watch Dad...

OK, I called Hal and got signed up! :thumbsup:

Who else wants to join?? Cap? James? UncleSteve? Sonny?

Thats really close by. Never been to a track day... just got my busa and I'm sure I'm not even close enough to comfortable on it yet to participate, but I'd love to ride up and be a spectator, that is, if spectators are welcome. :cheerleader:

Come on out! Even if you don't participate, you can have a good time watching.

Back