Track day at Heartland Park Topeka, Ks.

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
I have tickets available for any of the following dates at Heartland Park, Topeka, Kansas. Only $125!!!! Org members get a $25 Shawnee Cycle Plaza gift card with track day purchase, bringing your cost for one of the best tracks in the country to only $100.

Sat 6/4
Sun 6/5
Mon 6/20
Sun 7/10
Sun 7/31
Sat 8/13
Sun 8/14
Mon 9/12
Sat 10/01
Sun 10/02
Mon 10/24

The Saturday dates are: rider clinic/ race license school/ open track

The Sunday & Monday dates are: all level track day

If you have wanted to check out Heartland Park, this is a great opportunity for only $125.

You can PM me for additional info or call me at Shawnee Cycle Plaza 913-631-1111 from 9am - 6:30pm Tues - Fri, and 9am- 4pm on Sat. I can accept major credit cards and paypal, and of course cash with proper ID.:laugh:

Come check it out. Heartland park is fun on a busa!

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

I was at last months, it really is a nice facility. If you are anywhere close, you can't beat $125.

I have tickets available for any of the following dates at Heartland Park, Topeka, Kansas. Only $125!!!!

Sat 6/4
Sun 6/5
Mon 6/20
Sun 7/10
Sun 7/31
Sat 8/13
Sun 8/14
Mon 9/22
Sat 10/01
Sun 10/02
Mon 10/24

The Saturday dates are: rider clinic/ race license school/ open track

The Sunday & Monday dates are: all level track day

If you have wanted to check out Heartland Park, this is a great opportunity for only $125.

You can PM me for additional info or call me at Shawnee Cycle Plaza 913-631-1111 from 9am - 6:30pm Tues - Fri, and 9am- 4pm on Sat. I can accept major credit cards and paypal, and of course cash with proper ID.:laugh:

Come check it out. Heartland park is fun on a busa!

Wish I was there to be able to go, Hal.

Thanks. I actually like it alot better than my 09, as far as looks go. I wish the black chrome wheels were a bit darker, but they'll do.

What all do you have to do with/to your Busas to be able to ride on the track or take lessons? That is a dream of mine but I don't know if I'd be able to afford a ton of modifications.......
Thanks in advance!

Rio

Unless you are in the racing school, or advanced, not much. Just tape up the lights. You have to have a full exhaust, and no streches are allowed. Of course you have to have a newer helmet, leather or textile suite (1 or 2 piece), boots, and gloves.

Unless you are in the racing school, or advanced, not much. Just tape up the lights. You have to have a full exhaust, and no streches are allowed. Of course you have to have a newer helmet, leather or textile suite (1 or 2 piece), boots, and gloves.

Craash has it pretty much covered. Standard stuff, tires 75% or better, tape mirrors or remove, same with license plate. No need to remove kickstand or safety wire anything. antifreeze is ok in novice and intermediate class, water wetter or water is required in advanced class. Chain in good condition with proper adjustment.

Heartland Park is a very nice facility.:thumbsup:

Here are a few more shots of some of our past trackdays.

100_0577%20%28Medium%29.jpg

100_0582%20%28Medium%29.jpg

track%20day%20heartland%20park008%20%28Medium%29.jpg

IMG_5193.jpg

Busa;2692006]Wish I was there to be able to go, Hal.[/QUOTE]

Me too Ken, miss riding with you bud.

Back