Track day at Heartland Park Topeka, Ks.

Here is the website: Bike Days - Heartland Park Topeka

There are several sponsers where you can get the tickets for $125 - but I'll only plug the thread starter here: Shawnee Cycle Plaza 913-631-1111

They break the track time into 20 minute sessions, and since there are 3 groups you'll end upon the track about once an hour. They do break for lunch for an hour. They'll typically have a suspension guy on site on site to setup your bike (no cost). That pays for the ticket right there.

I'll be there sat and sun. First time there! I'll be on my R1 though

I was gonna be there on my R1, but the charging system went out this last weekend. Soooo, I'm a go get some painting done on the 'Busa instead.

Here is the website: Bike Days - Heartland Park Topeka

There are several sponsers where you can get the tickets for $125 - but I'll only plug the thread starter here: Shawnee Cycle Plaza 913-631-1111

They break the track time into 20 minute sessions, and since there are 3 groups you'll end upon the track about once an hour. They do break for lunch for an hour. They'll typically have a suspension guy on site on site to setup your bike (no cost). That pays for the ticket right there.

Awesome, thanks so much........now to just get there....

Rio

Lets get a day together, I gotta bring out my new toy!

007.jpg

I would like to Chris, But it would probably be more towards Oct. Just got to much going on for the next 3 months it seems like.

Would definately like to check out this trac. Anyone thinking about going? Probably available anytime from 7-31 out. Would be cool if a few could show up. About a 9 hour drive for me. Prob go night before.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'll be there Monday, changing attitudes about twisties on the busa yet again. It's a fun track. Put it on your to do list.

Back