company Christmas party

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Tonight is the company Christmas party. I work with a great bunch of folks at Shawnee Cycle Plaza, and tonight is going to be fun. They asked me to DJ the event, so I brought in my "boom box". figure 4200 watts ought to get the party jumpin!:thumbsup: We had a blast last year, and tonight should provide for some interesting stories in the weeks and months to come.:laugh:

052.jpg

053.jpg

056.jpg

055.jpg

Looks like there isn't any room for people or dancing... I guess they'll just have to give you the bikes as gifts to make room!

Ours was tonight also Only my company is the City, lets say I could deal with many of the folks I work with much better if they put Jim, Jack, Capt, or some Crown in the water cooler. I was on duty, but many of them wernt

Ours was tonight also Only my company is the City, lets say I could deal with many of the folks I work with much better if they put Jim, Jack, Capt, or some Crown in the water cooler. I was on duty, but many of them wernt

I just killed the crown!:laugh: Still at it.:thumbsup: Went out in the parking lot for a smoke, and there are cars that pulled up in our parking lot with the windows down listening to a little Bad Company.:laugh: I may have to stay overnight in my office or call a cab.:laugh:

Looks like there isn't any room for people or dancing... I guess they'll just have to give you the bikes as gifts to make room!
What you see is a small portion of our store. We have about 60 people shucking and jiving behind the camera. All the light weights have left, but some of my pals are still here, and one of them has his 82 year old mom with him and she is getting down with it!:laugh:

sounds like you guys had a great time...hope you have a pallet in your office :thumbsup:

Back