X Mas party Orlando area!

Getn off

Registered
Thought I posted this before. But I guess not. sorry for the short notice.
I have an annual Christmas party at my house this sat (12-7) at 1900-???. Been doing it for around 15 plus years. always a great time. I would be honored if any of you derelicts would stop by for food and drink. Full catered, keg (and cokes!), DJ, and lots of friends...last year broke 100. Expecting this year to be much bigger.
Dont need to bring a thing except for maybe your beer drinkin hat and an uber app! Plenty of hotels close as UCF is only 5 miles away.
I live in Oviedo (32765) which is the NE side of Orlando.
If ur close, swing by. If further out...great excuse to leather up.
Just throwin it out there to a great bunch of cats.
dec 7 @1900
PM me for addy.
Troy

I wonder if I could eat and drink enuff to cover the airfare...:thumbsup:

Airfare would be cheaper than fuel and speeding tickets.:race:

Rubb cant make it...:banghead: Nice invite bro. Very cool.

RSD.

I was hoping the mustang repair was going to work with this date.
Thought long n hard about riding the 1015 miles tomorrow while at work today .
Decided 2030 miles over 48 hours ,and a party might not work out to well.
;) have a great time Troy.

Lol Bryan! Last of the die hards!
There will be other excuses to ride out here bro.
And thanks.
Speaking of having a good time at my party...
I was supposed to fly from Bogota back to Orlando yesterday. The inbound plane hit some bad turbulence and one of flight attendants flew into the ceiling and was hurt pretty bad, rushed to the ER. She was supposed to fly back with me.
Flight back cancels and now they have me flying back today and not landing until 730pm. Breeze (lol) through customs, drive 20 mins home. Hope to make my own damn party (that starts at 7) by 9! Oh, and I still needed to get the keg and a few other prep stuff done. Luckily I have some great friends that stepped up.
If any of you local boys are up for it, invite still stands... just dont show up too early!
Troy

I talked to her this morning. She had a cat scan and other stuff. Contusions and mild concussion is all. She will be riding home on my flight in a couple hours. I know her fairly well, and she isnt one of the known drama queens.
Thanks.
Troy

Reactions: c10
Back