I did it

I should be able to put in 25 years in this job, then kick back some!
laugh.gif
You are the Man Hal!!
ThumbsUp.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Congrats wish you the best of luck in the new field.
I am ready for a change myself
Thanks Kevin. What kind of work do you do? I would like to come up and ride in your area. I have lots of relatives in Wis.
I am an Electrical Field Service Technician for a Multi-National machine builder. In short I am a road Jockey. I like what I do, just not where I do it any more. Come on up. We have some pretty riding around here, as well as "nice" people. The food is where it is at though.

I dont know how I missed this thread. Congratulations Hal! I will just have to ride a little longer to meet up for lunch with you
beerchug.gif

SOOOOOOOOOO How was the first day Hal??? We need to know.

way to go Hal!!! id love to get into the motorcycle business...

Congrats Hal,nothing is better than getting up to go do what you love,I'm sure you'll do great. Best wishes and Good Luck
beerchug.gif

Hal must be really hard at work today.....he hasn't been on all morning
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....he used to be on all the time...Hal are you out there?!?

laugh.gif

thats cool but now you are going to have to tell peple that the kawi is a better bike for teh sale . You better park your bike in the back .

Congrats! Though there may be some long hours ahead nonetheless. And beware winter time... It's freaking spooky how slow things get at motorcycle dealership in the winter time.

Glad to hear you're moving outta cars though, it's still a lot more pressure than bikes, though I think you'll find that the motorcycle industry is about 4-5 years behind automotive when it comes to sales practices, and procedures.
beerchug.gif

Congrats Hal, sounds like you put much thought into the decision. When you approach something in that matter it's difficult to make a mistake. I would like to start another career, like managing millions of dollars, that were mine.....yeah, that's the ticket. Millions, mine...
Take Care,
Anthony

Back