Dont know how I did it-married 2yrs today!

BigDiesel

Registered
TO THIS awesome woman-I have no idea what I did to deserve her, but Amy f***' ROCKS!

just sold my 1-pc Race suit to hook her ears up with sum rocks, as a suprise-n boy, wuz she ever! stoopid me thought I was the slick one tho...turns out someone caught a sale on Craftsman at SEARS, and picked me up a crazy 393-pc set, WITH the matchin 3-level rollin toolbox, all BB drawers, tha whole 9...we kicked it up north this whole weekend at my cabin and chillaxed the whole time.

totally makes up for the fact that my sister just blabbed to my mother about our website, just to try n pizz my mom off @us....never knew I was related to a HATER...but whatever. Im enjoyin life. Hope u allz had a killer weekend too.

now-I have to go prepare for the Hardley-Runningson 105th. Starts tomorrow so I have to load all the guns early and make sure i have ear plugs to last me thru Sat..... The rest of the country might be dry after this weekend, if you're fond of Miller products so better grab what u can find

pics 004.jpg

Congrats Scott and Amy. Not sure why she puts up with your sorry azz though.

Congrats brother and what Website would that be that sis is being a hater about hope you enjoy your time with the wife :beerchug:

Congrat's bro. now I want to see pics of these rocks I bought her.:rofl:

Congrats, to you both, but talk to me when you got kids and all that bullchit about the fukkin depression that I hadda go thru...
Scott, i dont want to rain on yer parade man, I respect you and hope the best man for you and Amy. I can only hope that things are a lot different than my marriage went!

I'm 44 and I been thru a lot of stuff. I am not here to critisize bro. I really hope the best for you 2 guyz. Dont take it the wrong way, i luv u man.

You know when all my older bro's told me what was up, i didn't wanna listen.. They were right!

Flame awaay if anyone wants...
I wish the best for you guys!
Congrats to you and Amy!!!:beerchug::thumbsup:
I am a no B/S guy, and always be!

Last edited:
Good Job, Scott and Amy. Keep it up. I have been married for 17 years now and I love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything.
:cheerleader: :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

Congrats, to you both, but talk to me when you got kids and all that bullchit
I'm 44 and I been thru a lot of stuff. I am not here to critisize bro. I really hope the best for you 2 guyz. Dont take it the wrong way, i luv u man.
I am a no B/S guy, and always be!

Brendan, you know I have all love n respect 4 you brother-you are a man who sez what you feel; more than can be said for alot of folks these days, i prefer honesty to treachery *appearantly I have enough of this at home, now*

but??? I have a 12-year old daughter Cheyenne (by crazy-a** ex #1 who I speak w/mebbe once a year) whom I visit with 1-2 times per week (20miles ea. way for me, and I do ALL the driving) and my 6-yr old Scotty Jr. (by not-so crazy ex #2 who only goes wacko on me once a month) who I see 2-3 days a week simply because he's closer n his mom actually will drive over to me once in awhile. Scotty suffers from ArthroGryposisMultiplex Congenita, which affects all four of his limbs...so everyone?? PLEASE-dont ever think I live a 'gifted' life w/no problems, just because I dont post up everything that stresses me. i prefer to keep most s**t to myself. FYI

Last edited:
2 years???? 2 whole years?

Freaking Rookie! Just wait, hope you saved some of the freaky fun stuff for down the road. At about 10 years that becomes more and more interesting. Congratulations though!!!

But yeah, lemme know when you hit the 14 year mark and you still cannot wait to get home to your wife! :laugh:

:thumbsup:

2 years???? 2 whole years?

Freaking Rookie! Just wait, hope you saved some of the freaky fun stuff for down the road. At about 10 years that becomes more and more interesting. Congratulations though!!!

But yeah, lemme know when you hit the 14 year mark and you still cannot wait to get home to your wife! :laugh:

:thumbsup:

I seen her mom cuz'; you know you're good when the mom is still lookin young!:lol: n uhmmm-you know Im freaky too!!!:slook:

WOW :beerchug:
You know, most of us are going to have to :google: that. (I did)
Just knowing that you have children and that you are an involved father to them makes you so much more of a celebrity in my eyes (Ha, from the other thread:laugh:)
I have seven children. Our 4th has Autism (Asperger Syndrom) and a special kid. She is just a joy.
Motorcycles are great fun, but what really counts is having a wife that loves you and having great kids. Keep it up.:thumbsup:

thank you muchly, bro-best friend is married now n his step-son (8yrs old) has Autism-learning about it w/him as we go...life is truly a rollercoaster, eh? 8 tikes tho?? brotha, you need to be on Discovery Channel like "Jon & Kate Plus 8":cheerleader:

Back