Did Suzuki loose a customer?

dissin kawasuckies, shame, shame, shame! heck I,d ride a kawasuckie if they made a GSXR750, 1000 or 1300... all you goons on yer 12s are gonna be pretty embarASSed when a out of the box 340 pound, 140 horse, 15500 red linin 04 GSXR 750 puts an a55 whoopin on yer green machine......now wheres jimmy spears!

Originally posted by Revlis OK Lets break this down real quick, maybe spare us all another line by line breakdown of one of my posts.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I'd wig out if I couldn't address a specific point individually - it's the only way my brain works. Someone would find me on the floor, curled up in a fetal position, rocking back and forth, drooling, and mumbling something about Hillary in 2004. Totally delirious. You wouldn't want that, would you?

You entered the topic with the comment "Pete-Ignore the blow-hard, loyalist crap (really, what did you expect)..."
Sort of struck a nerve, not personal yet but set me on edge a little. I mean, certainly we are loyal, we are on a freakin Busa Board.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. However, that doesn't excuse blind loyalism. I assume you (collectively speaking) went through a process to decide to buy your Busa. You should be able to articulate your reason(s) for doing so without resorting to blind loyalism. If not, the result is "Loyalist crap". Thank you for playing.

Then you post the above jab at HPJunkie, this is where I get irritated, you follow this with your little "Still Listening..." crack to Cache.[/QUOTE]

My mistake for not using the identifier "I'm". And, it was a statement, not a question. I was saying that I'm still listening - still listening for a reasonable argument, or should I say reasons and explanations - not asking Cache if he's still listening. Frankly, the latter wouldn't make any sense given the context.

Mostly just being rude or at least I perceived your comments as rude...[/QUOTE]

I understand the problem now, and I'll cop to it. Your misperception was the result of my grammatical shortcut.

But the Girlfriend reference was a bit harsh[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by HP Junkie as far as the girlfriend crack i dont care ive been married too long to take offense[/QUOTE]

Rev, please stop taking offense for other people. If they're offended they're perfectly able to say so. And, in order for my comment to have been a personal attack against HP, I would have to have met his girlfriend (which he doesn't have since he's married - right HP? ;) ) and she would have to be ugly. I haven't, but I hear she's gorgeous.

Peace man...[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

Steve

Oh, and HP - I'm not at all pissed off. I did get a little frustrated though.

Originally posted by Revlis OK Lets break this down real quick, maybe spare us all another line by line breakdown of one of my posts.

Oh man, I'd wig out if I couldn't address a specific point individually - it's the only way my brain works.  Someone would find me on the floor, curled up in a fetal position, rocking back and forth, drooling, and mumbling something about Hillary in 2004.  Totally delirious.  You wouldn't want that, would you?

You entered the topic with the comment "Pete-Ignore the blow-hard, loyalist crap (really, what did you expect)..."
Sort of struck a nerve, not personal yet but set me on edge a little.  I mean, certainly we are loyal, we are on a freakin Busa Board.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  However, that doesn't excuse blind loyalism.  I assume you (collectively speaking) went through a process to decide to buy your Busa.  You should be able to articulate your reason(s) for doing so without resorting to blind loyalism.  If not, the result is "Loyalist crap".  Thank you for playing.

Then you post the above jab at HPJunkie, this is where I get irritated, you follow this with your little "Still Listening..." crack to Cache.[/QUOTE]

My mistake for not using the identifier "I'm".  And, it was a statement, not a question.  I was saying that I'm still listening - still listening for a reasonable argument, or should I say reasons and explanations - not asking Cache if he's still listening.  Frankly, the latter wouldn't make any sense given the context.

Mostly just being rude or at least I perceived your comments as rude...[/QUOTE]

I understand the problem now, and I'll cop to it.  Your misperception was the result of my grammatical shortcut.

But the Girlfriend reference was a bit harsh[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by HP Junkie as far as the girlfriend crack i dont care ive been married too long to take offense[/QUOTE]

Rev, please stop taking offense for other people.  If they're offended they're perfectly able to say so.  And, in order for my comment to have been a personal attack against HP, I would have to have met his girlfriend (which he doesn't have since he's married - right HP? ;) ) and she would have to be ugly.  I haven't, but I hear she's gorgeous.

Peace man...[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

Steve

Oh, and HP - I'm not at all pissed off.  I did get a little frustrated though.[/QUOTE]
Gotcha Aughtsix...
But what can I say about blind allegience, or loyalty...  I think my self and many others have been fully corrupted by the Busa's power.  Almost fanatical I would say.  So fair enough...

I also see the Busa as the first bike I have owned that is more than the sum of it's parts.  To me it is something special, it has a feel to it.  The Honda's I have ridden were sweet though a little sterile.  The ZX9R was a nice feeling bike but lacked something in the feel department.  The Old Katana?  Well lets not go there...  So it is hard I think to really be objective when discussing the Busa...

Rev, please stop taking offense for other people.  If they're offended they're perfectly able to say so.  And, in order for my comment to have been a personal attack against HP, I would have to have met his girlfriend (which he doesn't have since he's married - right HP? ;) ) and she would have to be ugly.  I haven't, but I hear she's gorgeous.[/QUOTE]

Prolly have a good point here, though I am the freaking 'Net Nanny'...   :laugh:   Just ask RSD...   I dunno I tend to see a lot of the folks here on the board as friends... and so I tend to react accordingly.  

Later...   :thumbsup:

OH Yeah...

The Busa is Better  

Back