New Hayabusa

Welcome to the board!! I agree that suzuki probably are going to mess with a CULT CLASSIC, max comfort and power, annd a one of a kind look... They might be afriad, and i don't blame them, to mess with perfection.. With the TOP speed wars over, manufacturers probably aren't gonna mess with their flagships models much, except for honda whose upping the power of the XX in 04, but hey they've been draggin behind in the power dept. for a while. But I haven't seen anything where theya re changing the body style. Suzuki did well in designing and promoting the the one of a ind look of the busa --INSTANT CULT CLASSIC...how do you make it better :super:? Especially in a declining sales market (first time in 12 years i believe)

Anothe rpoint to think about as far as design aspects go....the only visible difference between the 02 & 03's were the gold front shocks.
I really doubt they had much to change.....& lets not forget they yet have to sell a LOT of those 40th aniv Limited ed Busas
I personally feel the 1000 market is so much stronger than the 12R, XX & Busa market, just look at how many people come to this board asking if the busa is too big or fast for them.....A lot of people out there think it is just tooooo much bike.
Works for me.....I LOVE this shape and I love the power they have given to it....All bikers play with their rides and teh way teh busa is setup ...yoiu can do a whole lot for a little more $....my advise get one and enjoy it...trust me once on it you wont want any "New Reworked model"....peace :)

Back