Des Moines, Iowa Ride

one more...

PA020007_01.jpg

thanks for the pic greg!!!!

its all good... everyone who wears leathers know they get hot.... gotta cool "the boys" off somehow.... its gets hot in there.
laugh.gif

I sure had fun when I was there in August. As long as it took you guys to get this ride together, why don't you get started scheduling one the week of August 8-13th 2006? I’ll be back in town again for the nationals!
Good idea professor, lets start planning now. Iowa ride III Aug 8-13, 2006. Oh wait, I'm already busy on those days, what other dates will work? HA HA

As already stated "Nice Pics"! Never been to a H00ters, maybe someday I will get to one. Is the food any good or is it just an overpriced sportsbar with a booby show?

As already stated "Nice Pics"! Never been to a H00ters, maybe someday I will get to one. Is the food any good or is it just an overpriced sportsbar with a booby show?
I give Hooters food a 1 or 2 out of 5, but I don't go there very much to try that much of it.

they are known for their chicken wings... tons of different dipping sauces with about 10 different shades of "spiceyness"

Great pics...I wish I had some "crap weather" to ride in for once..it's still hot as hell down here!

11 Busas, Hooters and a great ride. What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon.Thanks Greg, great pictures. I had a great time. 400 plus miles. Hal , we showed the young ones we could keep up. Looking forward to the next one.

Back