Des Moines, Iowa Ride

Quick question.

Any of these bikes have GenMars or other types of risers? If so, which ones? Also, what is the average height of these guys.

I feel like I'm more forward that these pics look.
smile.gif
Just curious!

Great pics.. I remember doing that type of ride with my FJ1200 a few years back.. met up with about 12-15 FJs in Red Wing MN, rode 35 down the Wisconsin side of the Mississippi river... beautiful ride!

Thanks for getting the pics up so fast, Greg!

I don't have 'em.  I'm the guy sportin' the h.org shirt and flippin' Greg off in the pic  (not really).  I'm 6 foot even....

Tracy is looking incredulous in the shirt pic 'cause I just told him how high the water got back during the floods of '93..  Who is that grey-haired guy in my shirt??!!  That can't be me!

Good ride and nice to meet so many members.  Thanks to everyone who rode a long way to do the ride - looking forward to the next one

<!--EDIT|pward76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128309335 -->

me_on_busa.jpg

Quick question.

Any of these bikes have GenMars or other types of risers? If so, which ones? Also, what is the average height of these guys.

smile.gif
Just curious!

Great pics.. I remember doing that type of ride with my FJ1200 a few years back.. met up with about 12-15 FJs in Red Wing MN, rode 35 down the Wisconsin side of the Mississippi river... beautiful ride!
mine does

post-6-98758-travis.jpg

1.5" genmars

5'-10" tall.

Boy I love Hooters...

Nice pics, Greg. Looks like it was a heck of a fun ride.
smile.gif

Guys from Quad Cities are all back safe and sound, had a blast! 500 miles even!

Quick question.

smile.gif
Just curious!

Mine does, too. I'm 5' 8". 1 1/4" Reaper Risers

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128312220 -->

post_6_99200_blusilvr.jpg

Wish I could have been there for this ride. Looks like a great one.

Kansas City crew back safe and sound. Great ride, I enjoyed meeting all the guys from the org. Greg thanks for the great pics, and putting together a cool route. I appreciate your effort! Lance I know I made your day since I was the oldest to attend,and even though we logged 525 mi., I'm going back out for a spin while all you young punks go to bed! Night night!LOL

P S Greg where is the pic you took of fstbusa, you know the one.

P S Greg where is the pic you took of fstbusa, you know the one.
I don't know! I looked, but aparently didn't really take it.
sad.gif
Got something special planned on our next ride surrounding "that" [he he he maniacal laugh]

OH WAIT! you mean this one? ? ?
biggrin.gif
I'll remove it when I get hate email from him. But I secretly think he uses pics like this to get dates ;)

pants.JPG

We should have a caption contest for that pic of Travis!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

blues.gif
What great pictures and a great time by the looks of it. Some of us MN boys wouldn't mind meeting -up half way, like Mason City and going for a ride with you DSM riders.

Hey Greg,

I looked thru the pix I took and found some with ya in there...

PA020002_01.jpg

Back