Deer hunting with a Hayabusa

Whoa Bubba
eek2.gif
just now seeing this...glad you're ok...ring ring...answer your phone

Dang dude....glad you came thru that ok!

Stinkin forest rats anyway!!

Seriously, deer are a constant problem for all of us. There were two very close calls on my annual ride this year.

Again, just glad you are ok.

Holy crap Kent!!

Glad you aren't hurt badly!!

Too bad about your bike, but it is the perfect excuse for an '08!!!

Really glad your still with us
beerchug.gif

ouch....them some darn frisky critters....boys in the woods (hmmm intresting name for a redneck rap band) getting them all worked up...seen 3 just this past week hell bent for wherever...and they didnt even look both ways.....so keep ya eyes open and one hand on the brakes!!! and 1 up for the leather... patch the jacket with his hide lol. (ps i would have followed that suka and nixed him right there)

Wow, glad you are ok. I have had a few close ones with deer. Scary way to get an 08

Kent I don't know how I missed this post. Sorry to hear about this and I'm really glad to see that you are OK.

Thanx Jim, I I like that pic you have there of us in 2003. On the left is jim, me and then Cache ( as in stole your cash ) can we edit him out?
cool.gif

Kent, we now have both went hunting with our busas, say we and a few other here on the board take up hunting.

Wow, dude...what a relief that you're o.k...your baby took it very hard.

Incredible pix.

Kent, we now have both went hunting with our busas, say we and a few other here on the board take up hunting.
Must be a Busa thing. Missed one with the 999 this morning....buddy on an R1 couldn't bag it either. Even a pickup coming the other way failed to get em. Yup, its a Busa thing.

Yeah Fox, thats the one thing I noticed about deer. They can be any where any time. More previlent at night but still ...
sad.gif

Kent,

Sorry to hear of your mishap. Glad you are OK! Bikes can be fixed or replaced!
beerchug.gif

Wow Kent- missed this--whew.. glad you are OK... poor Busa....My worst nightmare too.. again happy you walked away!!

Back