Date someone who does not ride??

Hell, i'd just like to find a decent woman period. If she didn't like ridin she would be slowly assimilated lol. Last 3 women I met were viamently ANTI-BIKE so there was no hope & had to tell em no dice. Sucks cuz its so hard to find a good hearted down to earth woman nowadays
Posted via Mobile Device

How would you feel if it was the other way around... say his #1 passion was hot rods and you knew nothing about them... he planned to go out with you and last min he calls and says hes going to a car show with all his friends and if you want you can show up and hang out ?

Im not saying your wrong but most people in life feel a bit intimidated by groups of people surrounding the person they like at first.... so if you really like this guy Id suggest setting up a normal date like dinner to get to know each other a little better then just throwing him to the dogs at a bike night where he will feel completely out of place and you will feel perfectly at home... just my 2 cents... I would never give up riding for a girl but in the same sentence I would never expect a girl I just met to meet me out when Im surrounded by all my friends and she didnt share my passion.... best of luck

FYI, I love hot rods and rice burners...just like unique vehicles...and I like football. So I am easy to entertain but I get your meaning. I will discuss this with him. I may back out of bike night since you all have opened my eyes to his side of things. First date is prob not something I should mess with.

Hell, i'd just like to find a decent woman period. If she didn't like ridin she would be slowly assimilated lol. Last 3 women I met were viamently ANTI-BIKE so there was no hope & had to tell em no dice. Sucks cuz its so hard to find a good hearted down to earth woman nowadays
Posted via Mobile Device

There are a lot of female riders in Central Florida. My bike club is all female. There are 8 of us currently. All sport bikes. We are all working professionals that own our own bikes.

ya I def was not trying to be mean or anything I can tell your a real cool girl... and thats also very intimidating for guys sometimes lol.... the only other option I can think of is tell him to bring some friends along so he does not feel like the outcast... or as said before you go to bike night and then meet afterward for dinner or a drink or something?

ya I def was not trying to be mean or anything I can tell your a real cool girl... and thats also very intimidating for guys sometimes lol.... the only other option I can think of is tell him to bring some friends along so he does not feel like the outcast... or as said before you go to bike night and then meet afterward for dinner or a drink or something?

well the girl who introduced us is going to be there. She rides and he met most of my friends at the party where I met him. So he should be ok with that but I dont want him to be uncomfortable at all. Cause I do have quite a few males friends....

There are a lot of female riders in Central Florida. My bike club is all female. There are 8 of us currently. All sport bikes. We are all working professionals that own our own bikes.

Yeah well that doesn't help much when i'm in friggin northwestern PA :-(. Send one up to me
Posted via Mobile Device

Just seems that all the women up here are full of themselves & unjustly "entitled".......it just plain sucks
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah well that doesn't help much when i'm in friggin northwestern PA :-(. Send one up to me
Posted via Mobile Device

wrong, YOU want a woman, YOU go and get a woman!!! Sounds like a nice road trip to FL is in your cards!!!! :thumbsup:

lol takes more than just one roadtrip to win a woman's heart. Even more to convince one to move to be with the other. I'm open to pretty much anything.

Heather- hook me up with one of your woman ridin buddies. Someone that ain't afraid of flyin lol
Posted via Mobile Device

When & why were u through Erie, PA? I would certainly love the idea of not needing to buy snow tires ever again!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dont hate because you cant find a lady to ride in your area.

Just move down to Florida and I wouldnt be having to ask these silly questions...haha

Is there a bike night in Orlando towards the end of the week?

I am gonna be down visiting some frineds on late October, Def gotta meet some fellow org members who ride, lol...

How many guys on this thread have ridden on a bike BEHIND a woman instead of in FRONT of a woman ? I never have. ???

How would you feel if it was the other way around... say his #1 passion was hot rods and you knew nothing about them... he planned to go out with you and last min he calls and says hes going to a car show with all his friends and if you want you can show up and hang out ?

Im not saying your wrong but most people in life feel a bit intimidated by groups of people surrounding the person they like at first.... so if you really like this guy Id suggest setting up a normal date like dinner to get to know each other a little better then just throwing him to the dogs at a bike night where he will feel completely out of place and you will feel perfectly at home... just my 2 cents... I would never give up riding for a girl but in the same sentence I would never expect a girl I just met to meet me out when Im surrounded by all my friends and she didnt share my passion.... best of luck

He's got a point Heather. You are really doing this guy wrong. :poke:

well the girl who introduced us is going to be there. She rides and he met most of my friends at the party where I met him. So he should be ok with that but I dont want him to be uncomfortable at all. Cause I do have quite a few males friends....

With them around you'll find out quick if he is genuine or not.

Is there a bike night in Orlando towards the end of the week?

I am gonna be down visiting some frineds on late October, Def gotta meet some fellow org members who ride, lol...

Yes. Thursday and Friday bike nights. Plus we can set something up. I know a few people. LOL.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think if a person is truly interested they would have absolutely no problem meeting or hangin with your friends/peeps. Sometimes it can be intimidating but its gonna happen eventually.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back