Date someone who does not ride??

lol ya seem to be pushin for me to head south
Posted via Mobile Device

There are a lot of female riders in Central Florida. My bike club is all female. There are 8 of us currently. All sport bikes. We are all working professionals that own our own bikes.

Sounds like Florida is the place to be. :laugh:

Sounds like there are a lot of single, pretty, young, nice ladies down that way. I am sure there are some nice ladies in PA too. If you stop looking that's when they sneak up on you and then BLAM!!! your hooked!! ;)

He says maybe someday...so he has a little interest. But I am all about my bike right now. I told him the kid, the bike, and then everything else....lol. He said he is cool with it but only time will tell. Last guy only lasted a month since I was always like, nope I cant...Im riding tonight. LOL

Tell him to ride on the back???

Laylas Mom, you should ease him into your world. You are already an intimidating to him by the fact that you can ride and he can't. I ride with quite a few girls here in Az and I love it when they ride with me.

Tell him to show at bike night..learn to deal with it now, if you dont ride dont get mad when I do...anti up, be a man or step off..

Nuff said:whistle:

Tell him to show at bike night..learn to deal with it now, if you dont ride dont get mad when I do...anti up, be a man or step off..

Nuff said:whistle:

See that's what I was thinking! The update. He did drop by bike night. But it was so late we were all mounting up and riding out. He said he was tired and so I sent him home and continued on to the club down the street for some more bikes and some music. :0)
Posted via Mobile Device

See that's what I was thinking! The update. He did drop by bike night. But it was so late we were all mounting up and riding out. He said he was tired and so I sent him home and continued on to the club down the street for some more bikes and some music. :0)
Posted via Mobile Device

Thatw what IM talkin bout...if hes interested he will make concessions...if not then he's not really interested...

throw him on the back and yall ride, ha ha. my girl doesnt have her own bike and has no desire to but she'll jump on the back and ride with me anytime we can.

Thatw what IM talkin bout...if hes interested he will make concessions...if not then he's not really interested...

I did find out he is not someone I can get serious with currently due to some issues in his life. But he is a cool guy and the mans bachata is off the chain! I could watch him dance all night long. Haha
Posted via Mobile Device

air tran from pits or buffalo to orlando one way only 68-98 bucks... heck been getting trips from erie for only about 98-120... so red...take a weekend and "scout" the local attractions

Back