Date someone who does not ride??

Ok I may not show up with another babe on the back of my Busa, my girlfriend might get physco and damage my bike :cursin: and hurt me while I'm sleeping :fire:

i have came home with another young lady on the back of my bike and the wife didnt get mad... of course it was our daughter lol:laugh:

OK. These are the girls in my bike club....

HIH.jpg

HIH2.jpg

HIH8.jpg

Looks like a fun group ! Laylas-mom...you look good in black ! Although I am very tempted I will not comment on the azz pic...ha !! Thanks for the pics ! :beerchug:

i will say.. good to have a crew that you can relate to. :thumbsup: (packs innuendos away for honest posting)

Heck I'm married to a guy who rides and we still have our conflicts.. there are many times I want to go ride/ bike night and he's not into it and vice versa... so if you are thinking that finding a man who rides would make things easier.. well that's not always true.

As far as demanding that this poor fella meets you at bike night instead of a date.. that's a big no no :no: if you want it to go anywhere.. you basically just asked this poor defenseless (yeah right) man to step on to your territory while you are surrounded by a bunch of hormonal male dogs (yes.. dogs)...

You gotta decide if you are really looking for Mr. Right or Mr. Right-Now.

My thoughts exactly !!!

:tongue4: :umpf:
And you would much rather sit with all the dudes than a 26 year old on a sexy beach somewhere ???

uh-oh, i think i'm in trouble :laugh: actually, i WOULD rather ride all day with my brothers and sisters than spend a single second on a sexy beach with the wrong woman! i'm glad to see you and DO3 doing good together :thumbsup:

nice group you have there Laylas_Mom :beerchug:

Back