Date someone who does not ride??

problem is blowing someone off to go riding after you made plans isnt the way about trying to get someone into riding. Just shows selfishness at least thats how i would portray it. If you made plans and then your bike ges fixed now your changing plans and telling me to meet you somewhere yah id be like yah ill meet u there and it would be the last you would hear from me.

problem is blowing someone off to go riding after you made plans isnt the way about trying to get someone into riding. Just shows selfishness at least thats how i would portray it. If you made plans and then your bike ges fixed now your changing plans and telling me to meet you somewhere yah id be like yah ill meet u there and it would be the last you would hear from me.

I agree. However he was told upfront that my daughter comes first, riding comes second....everything else is mushed together at the bottom. He knew what he was getting into. I am not looking for a man. I am looking to ride. So if he doesnt like it...he can walk.

"HE" doesnt ride...this is the problem. LOL. And I dont mind "riding alone" for the record. Being single is pretty great most of the time.

We have that in common. My young girlfriend would ride, but when she went
on meth I went solo.:thumbsup:

I bought a Gen 2 Busa a couple of months ago and my girlfriend had a cow when she saw it! :poke: To this day she will not get on it because she says it's too fast. Now I will tell you that she has no problem riding on my Kawasaki VN900 Custom cruiser because she feels safer on that bike. Her way of thinking makes no sense to me but that's the way she feels. She also said that the Busa is a bike for younger kids and I have no business owning one. (I'm 48 years old) Needless to say I almost sent her packing (Busa stays, She goes) Once she realized how close she was to being sent packing she's kept her comments to herself but still will not ride on my Busa. Heck I may still show her the door or show up with some other babe on the back of my Busa :thumbsup::beerchug:

I bought a Gen 2 Busa a couple of months ago and my girlfriend had a cow when she saw it! :poke: To this day she will not get on it because she says it's too fast. Now I will tell you that she has no problem riding on my Kawasaki VN900 Custom cruiser because she feels safer on that bike. Her way of thinking makes no sense to me but that's the way she feels. She also said that the Busa is a bike for younger kids and I have no business owning one. (I'm 48 years old) Needless to say I almost sent her packing (Busa stays, She goes) Once she realized how close she was to being sent packing she's kept her comments to herself but still will not ride on my Busa. Heck I may still show her the door or show up with some other babe on the back of my Busa :thumbsup::beerchug:
48:thumbsup: Sounds like you got your priorities in order.

Back