Rubb goes internet dating...

So... apparantly in the "on-line" dating world I am apparantly doing exceptionally well. :thumbsup:

3 days of internet dating and I have yet to be murdered in my sleep. :laugh:

I'll keep ya posted. Assuming I get to wake up after one of these dates. :type::shocked::hide:
Good luck+I hope they want 2 do the hoochie koochie![/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro.:thumbsup:

RSD.

just had a super great phone call with a girl.:thumbsup:

Even better yet,I'm about to get something going with a different one....

Rubb be in love. :bowdown:

RSD.

f1.jpg

I might have "Blow it" right outa the gate...

but we have exchanged a message or two...

This was the last I sent her:

Just brought up your profile again. Sorry,don't want to seem all "crazy stalker" on you, but I love all the photo's of you.
That 4th pic. Wow. There is something that is amazing about that one...and you. I get the feeling that you are one of those girls that doesn't recognise or believe just how beautifull you are. I'm just telling the truth. I dont have a good enough memory to be able to tell lies. If I dont get to meet you in person,I have to admit I am envious of those that get the HONOUR.
Take care of you, Andy.

One of the ex's popped over un announced. I actually just asked her to leave.

I think I might had this to my dating profile:

You can whip me.
You can beat me.
You can even kill me.
Just don't bore me.
:rulez::laugh:

Rubb.

I will be meeting this girl this weekend. (another one) We talked tonight for an hour or so.

RSD.

Winner on the pic! Now if she shows up not looking like that :banghead: then you do that thing you said...order tons of food, eat a bunch of it, excuse yourself, getaway Busa! :laugh:

Winner on the pic! Now if she shows up not looking like that :banghead: then you do that thing you said...order tons of food, eat a bunch of it, excuse yourself, getaway Busa! :laugh:

You got that right M. Actually I was crying the blues about the dating thing to a girl last night. She said to just meet them for coffee first,then if it douesn't work out or they are pennyless or just plain fugly,Ol Rubb will only be out 2 bucks instead of a giant food/booze bill. I like that idea.

RSD.

You got that right M. Actually I was crying the blues about the dating thing to a girl last night. She said to just meet them for coffee first,then if it douesn't work out or they are pennyless or just plain fugly,Ol Rubb will only be out 2 bucks instead of a giant food/booze bill. I like that idea.

RSD.

That's a great idea! No point in a huge production only to find out it just wasn't worth more than $2 coffee and 30 minutes of your time...

Wow, women are smart...some of 'em anyway :p

Back