This outa be good. Rubb will try his luck at ***Internet Dating***

Rubah!!! You are going South dude!!! Ditch those leathers, wear Draggin Jeans with Doc Martin's boots and remove the hump on your Busa. I can pick up chicks like that all day long, only problem is I'm married so there is this leash in my way. Lucky you!!! :laugh:

Bet your wife doesn't see this or there would be no leash comment... JS!! lolololol

Come a lil further south of jellyrug and you will be in Charleston where I don't have the leash in the way and a separate bed for all your stabbing needs:beerchug:

By stabbing I mean not actual stabbing, but taking a stab at the women down here, and not stabbing in the dirty way- oh damn nevermind:lol:

I realize this thread is meant to be funny but thought that I would just throw out that I met my wife on match dot com 12 plus years ago. Now we have been married 11 years and have 3 kids. We are a good team and I am lucky to have found her.

That being said you make some good points. Might have to put a lot of spin on the wording. Made me chuckle. It is kinda like facebook. I always feel like a bit of a boring guy. All I see are friends having a great time doing awesome stuff, going to fabulous places, eating great food, and living a perfect fun filled life. I guess it is all in the presentation.

Back