My kinda date!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
This is my kind of date! I was talking with Sarah on one of our first dates, asked how she felt about guns, she said she wants to learn to shoot. Sweet. So, we got it set up for this tuesday. I borrowed my brothers Ruger MkII .22 pistol, and I got my 9mm. LOVE IT!

And for those who are wondering, we are Officially dating. It's definately a step forward from just friends, and I'm happy with that.

Congrats Ben. Very happy for you bro.
beerchug.gif

Congrats, was going to flame you about the kinda date in title..... But that's cool.

Ben if she says anthing like, "Here Ben wear this hat with the antlers" I would think twice, don't be fooled...

Ben if she says anthing like, "Here Ben wear this hat with the antlers" I would think twice, don't be fooled...
Think that would be one of those "She doesn't like you as much as you think" warning signs?
laugh.gif
Just watching out for your safety...
I smell what you're stepping in Ted!
guns.gif
---> deer

Congrats Ben! Is this the chic whom you were confused about giving a Valentine to or the other one that you had the dating dilemma about?

Think that would be one of those "She doesn't like you as much as you think" warning signs?
laugh.gif
Just watching out for your safety...
I smell what you're stepping in Ted!
guns.gif
---> deer

Congrats Ben! Is this the chic whom you were confused about giving a Valentine to or the other one that you had the dating dilemma about?
Valentine... I'm realizing now I post WAY too much about my personal problems... Oh well. Thats what I get for growing up sheltered in the country...

So we went and she shot for her first time. She loved it. I went through the basics of gun safety, and put a single shot in the ruger .22 pistol, taught her how to aim, and she did pretty good!

Heres a pic of her aiming.

shoot.jpg

I've still got a little to teach her, but it was her first time to the range, didn't want to overwhelm her.

That's cool, having something in common makes relationships so much easier. Does she ride?

That's cool, having something in common makes relationships so much easier. Does she ride?
I talked with her about it, she said they scare her cause she rode on a friends dirtbike and they wrecked. When I get a bike, I'll have to try and change that.
biggrin.gif

cool deal. I try to keep firearms away from chelo (wife) about 11 years ago me & her went through the police academy and at the firing range , where they encourage aiming for center of mass, all she could hit mostly was the head and the what would be the crotch area. needless to say, I try to stay on her good side.

cool deal. I try to keep firearms away from chelo (wife) about 11 years ago me & her went through the police academy and at the firing range , where they encourage aiming for center of mass, all she could hit mostly was the head and the what would be the crotch area. needless to say, I try to stay on her good side.
Good rule of thumb for ya... DON'T PISS HER OFF!!!! You'll lose your little gun...

Back