internet laws didnt know this stuff

ROACH

Registered
If you have these types of problems, the Web Lawyer Internet Self Help guide and Net-Bug software can help:

A known or anonymous person is emailing unauthorized photographs of you to others
A known or anonymous person has posted unauthorized photographs of you on a website
A known or anonymous person is posting false information about your company on an Internet chat board
A known or anonymous person has copied graphics and text from your website and is using it on their website
A known or anonymous person has stolen copyrighted materials from your company and made them available on a website
An anonymous predator is emailing your child
A known or anonymous person is harassing you through posts in an Internet chat forum

I DIDNT KNOW SOMEBODY CAN GET IN TROUBLE 4 POSTING YOUR PIC ON A SITE WITHOUT YOU CONSENT.
I HAVE SWIPED A COUPLE PICS FROM OTHER SITES MY SELF
I DIDNT KNOW  
drooling3.gif

THAT BLOODY MARY UP IN THE CORNER I CONFESS ITS HOT
1zhelp.gif
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132180242 -->

ok... so?

everytime you sing happy birthday without paying someone you are in violation
everytime you tape a TV show or song on the radio you break the law
everytime you park your cycle on those yellow zone slanted lines NEXT to a handicapped parking space, you can get fined
-- trust me

There's not enough reseachers or lawyers to track down everybody's net plagerisms for the next billion years.
I'm not too worried

so even if it doesn't say copyright at the bottom of pic ya can still get in trouble? i mean by posting a pic somewhere rant ya kinda asking for some one to copy it?
wink.gif

Dont get tricked. XENIA OHIO, PD. ONE OFFICER.

LEADING THE COUNTRY IN INTERNET CRIMES, SEX CRIMES VIA INTERNET, (TRING TO PICK UP YOUNG FOLKS), HARRASSMENT ETC.

THIS COP IS OFF THE CHAIN WITH HIS ARRESTS. THEN HE GETS THEM TO FLY TO HIM TO GET ARRESTED ALOT.

Dont get tricked.  XENIA OHIO, PD.  ONE OFFICER.

LEADING THE COUNTRY IN INTERNET CRIMES, SEX CRIMES VIA INTERNET, (TRING TO PICK UP YOUNG FOLKS), HARRASSMENT ETC.

THIS COP IS OFF THE CHAIN WITH HIS ARRESTS.  THEN HE GETS THEM TO FLY TO HIM TO GET ARRESTED ALOT.
You're right, I've actually seen this guy on TV. Must be nice to be a pervert and live out your fantasies right up until the point where someone gets hurt and then dodge the law bullet by being a cop. I think guy is gettin his jollies and getting paid well to do it.

Back