Feel I'm being stalked...or just unwanted attention. Doing the right thing?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
The short version:
Met a girl online.
10-20 messages back/n forth.
3 or 4 phone calls.
Meet for coffee. I'm out.:tiptoe: Nice enuff looking,nice enuff of a conversationalist.But something doesn't sit right.:dunno:
Good enuff date. Couple days go by.
I get a text.I send her a text.Tell her,nice to meet you,blah blah blah,but I found someone.
Since then,almost 2 weeks...I still get texted everyday.:hide:

Took everyones advice that I've heard so far. Just haven't responded to a single text/on-line chat.

I'm either ok,or am I about to be murdered in my sleep...Rubb:crowbar:

you're in trouble but there is nothing you can do about it...she just wants to be Rubb'd :thumbsup:

Tell her she is an amazing, beautiful woman. The truth is you just found the right guy. Bam! you're clear of the wreckage! :rofl:

Arrange another meeting and tell her to get on down the road. Skip your daily shower for a couple days before you meet to drive home the point you ain't who she thinks your are. Oh, and bring somebody with you to witness the message and get you out of there with a busy schedule so you don't get hung up with to much drama. See, Rub... you can act a little out of charactor and get rid of the problem at the same time. :laugh:

The wonderful world of on-line dating is still the same as it has always been.

Good luck with this........

Rubah, if this gets any worse, let me know. I'm a hit man, but I'm expensive. Could cost you more than a few cases of Tequila. :laugh:

Dude, you should NOT have given me your digits if you didn't want me to text and call :lol: I'm not going to leave you alone until you take me out again.......we had such a wonderful time................

boyfriend.jpg

Rubah, if this gets any worse, let me know. I'm a hit man, but I'm expensive. Could cost you more than a few cases of Tequila. :laugh:

I'll pay anything at this point...

How are they ever gonna track a hitman named jelly....:laugh:

Rubb.

Dude, you should NOT have given me your digits if you didn't want me to text and call :lol: I'm not going to leave you alone until you take me out again.......we had such a wonderful time................

I'm a scared :hide:

RSD.

Look, Rubb, just send her this, tell her you've discovered your true self and she *might* go away :D

You're welcome... :cheerleader:

RSD.jpg

that pic just may get her fires going worse!... :rofl: i can never unsee that! :banghead:

Back