Credible 2008 Busa rumor.

HMan

Registered
Did a search and wasn't able to find this posted so figured I'd throw it up here.

I was glancing through the new "Rider" magazine and they were discussing the new Zooks. In this article there is a small snippet regarding Suzuki stating they won't let the ZX-14 dethrone them and they plan to build a better/faster Busa for 2008 as an early release in 2007.

Could be good stuff.

lurk.gif

Maybe I'm missing it. I still only see stuff about the 2007 model and nothing regarding Rider magazines blurb about it.

(HMan @ Nov. 01 2006,12:24) Maybe I'm missing it.  I still only see stuff about the 2007 model and nothing regarding Rider magazines blurb about it.
We have been talking about the NEW Busa for so long...who cares anymore is why you're getting these
lurk.gif
sad.gif

Besides,aren't all the sportbikes limited to the 185 mph range truce??

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 01 2006,12
super.gif
)
(HMan @ Nov. 01 2006,12:24) Maybe I'm missing it.  I still only see stuff about the 2007 model and nothing regarding Rider magazines blurb about it.
We have been talking about the NEW Busa for so long...who cares anymore is why you're getting these  
lurk.gif

sad.gif
We are interested in what the new bike is gonna be, but all we get
is BNG (Bold New Graphics) for YEARS  
mad.gif
info on when the 07's are going to be out is iffy...so 08 info is pure DRAMA  
smileyexhibit.gif

i'm not going to lie, i care to see if there will be one released just to ease my curiosity for all of these years of speculation.

I read that in "Rider" too. The new GTR1400 sport tourer will give the FJR and ST1300 a run for their money. I want to see the B-king in person.

(mikeo @ Nov. 01 2006,16:54) I read that in "Rider" too. The new GTR1400 sport tourer will give the FJR and ST1300 a run for their money. I want to see the B-king in person.
I hate to say it but that is the most intriguing bike of the year for me personally. Wish Suzuki would get off their butt and build a Hyper sport tourer!

Back