Rumors

With all the hype going around about the ZX-14, I keep hearing rumors that Suzuki is going to make some changes to our beloved Busa. I've heard everything from adding 20 hp and dropping 20 pounds to going to a 1500 6-cylinder engine! Anyone have any insider info?
No.

hold on let me payoff this one before a new one.. Love the busa will be keeping mine for awhile i think

I emailed an Enginnering rep at Suzuki as he is an old Army bud of my dad's. I inquired about if/when a new Busa was to follow, he responded saying the Busa's days were numbered due to it growing more out of date each year based on a public survey.. He said no Busa from 08' and on. Looks like the 07' is it's final year in the sun. Good new though, he said 07' will have a deep jade green kandy pearl Busa.  
RIP Busa.  
sad.gif

Just kidding, i'm like everyone else and haven't the slightest idea what ahead.  
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I started to tear up like that indian on the littering comercial.  Thanks a lot.
LOL!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I emailed an Enginnering rep at Suzuki as he is an old Army bud of my dad's and a good friend of the family. While chatting with him, i inquired about if/when a new Busa was to follow, he responded saying the Busa's days were numbered due to it growing more out of date each year based on a public survey. He said no Busa from 08' and on, but to look for a model that will be alot more radical than anything that's been produced. Looks like the 07' is our Busa's final year in the sun. Good news though, he said 07' will have a deep jade green kandy pearl LE Busa.
RIP Busa.
sad.gif

Just kidding, i'm like everyone else and haven't the slightest idea what's ahead.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
<span style='color:blue'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span>
That was not cool, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get the newest model when I got old enough and responsible enough for one!!!
down.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I emailed an Enginnering rep at Suzuki as he is an old Army bud of my dad's. I inquired about if/when a new Busa was to follow, he responded saying the Busa's days were numbered due to it growing more out of date each year based on a public survey.. He said no Busa from 08' and on. Looks like the 07' is it's final year in the sun. Good new though, he said 07' will have a deep jade green kandy pearl Busa.  
RIP Busa.  
sad.gif

Just kidding, i'm like everyone else and haven't the slightest idea what ahead.  
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I started to tear up like that indian on the littering comercial.  Thanks a lot.
That's funny....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No new info.... No new Busa? That just gives me MORE incentive to spend MORE money making my bike better than OEM stock. Why trick out a bike to get a new one?

Back