07 busa (for real)

I heard there's 2! Count'em, 2 gerbil wheels on the 07' Busa vs only one on the previous years. So that means twice the power.

The main Ceo guy of Suzuki told the designers he wanted the 07' turbo'd, but the engineers didn't hear the designers right and thought they said "Furbo" Get it, fur.....gerbil?  
biggrin.gif

Ok ok, i know, it was a long shot.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153167185 -->

Call me pesimistic, I really don't see how they can expect to get by without a new motor. This bike will have to meet Euro 3 emissions requirements in order to sell in Europe. Long shot at best with the current motor. New electronics, Cats and milder cams might help but I have to believe there is a new motor lurking out there.
That is a really good point and I forgot about that. I would think a new motor or at least a highly modified one would be in the works for 07 just to meet Euro 3 requirements. This should be interesting to say the least...

I know that there are many rumors lurking, but I just do not see the busa changing at all, this bike like it is right now is the sh!@t and is still out runnin' all other bikes.

I know that there are many rumors lurking, but I just do not see the busa changing at all, this bike like it is right now is the sh!@t and is still out runnin' all other bikes.
I actually agree. the 13.5 Kaw is not that impressive, sales are low and Yamaha and Suzuki is kicking their ass. the new 06 Gsxr 600 is selling like crazy, It is hard to believe that suzuki would waste their money to change a proven bike. But they already announced the release and they would not make such a deal for a 07 that looks like 06. But they did do it right. they got all of us all excited, made everyone wait and are building anticipation. Then they release it and everyone goes out and buys it, unlike Kawasaki that releases info, get the bike out and only 2 are released to each dealership finally this month. Come on, they buried themselves. The excitement was gone (atleast by the retards that thought a george formen, retro 80's friggin alien movie reject was exciting)

Fate ........all U gotta do to really be "The Man" around here , is post up those pics , that your buddys gonna get with his cell phone .
biggrin.gif
Make it happen buddy !

https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=6;t=52491

Back