07 busa (for real)

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
A buddy of mine owns a suzuki dealership and got a call last week. They are scheduled for a dealer only show in Las vegas for the showing of the new Busa. It will be 07, and they are not saying anything else. It is scheduled for September 28th. He is going to sneak camera phone in and send me pics on the 28th. It will not be ready for orders until March though. They are just doing some finishing on it and will make the September deadline. He heard rumors that they are not going with a different engine. Just doing mods to exsisting 1300 which may involve pushing size up but same case. new look and electrical mods though. He heard may have a little more clearance for cornering to compete with smaller cc bikes, but just rumors.

cool.gif

I bet my buddy could get us in. He would say we work for him. I will check... Hmmm should I start placing this as a bidding process. whoever bids the highest gets a spot... Lets start with bribs of beer and see where it goes
tounge.gif

Hey fate, rememember me from, ugh, what was the name of that high school, in, ugh...never mind...

Ok, I can beat beer and ribs. 3 Hot chicks with no morals or inhibitions plus ribs and beer.

tounge.gif

So far, usn04limited has it. Just don't tell my wife. Crap, that could be used for blackmail. Forget last statement...

I just want to say that my local dealers are saying the samething now, that there will be an updated 07 Busa and that it will be revealed mid-late September (apparently there is the show but there is also the local dealer rep meetings that occur every September depending on location and schedule so it would not shock me if we knew a little bit before the 28th).

Interesting about the engine piece but no shock. I suspect Suzuki wants to improve speed as well as handling....should be interesting...

Yeah I'll be waiting to see. I don't know if this is true but I heard that the fairing design may be different. I.E.. meaning that it will be more engine exposed for cooling purposes. Kinda like how the other gixxers are now but not as much.

Call me pesimistic, I really don't see how they can expect to get by without a new motor. This bike will have to meet Euro 3 emissions requirements in order to sell in Europe. Long shot at best with the current motor. New electronics, Cats and milder cams might help but I have to believe there is a new motor lurking out there.

Call me pesimistic, I really don't see how they can expect to get by without a new motor. This bike will have to meet Euro 3 emissions requirements in order to sell in Europe. Long shot at best with the current motor. New electronics, Cats and milder cams might help but I have to believe there is a new motor lurking out there.
your a pesimistic
biggrin.gif

Back