Bng for '07???? busa gets bumped.......

I thought I saw Suzuki has a bike called Stratosphere or something... just a concept or maybe a hoax. I don't know.

In 08 I'd guess it'll be a GSX-
rock.gif
?R Hayabusa? I guess we'll see when it comes out...

I've confirmed (sic) what TEDBIELE said about the 2007/2008 Hayabusa. My dealer source said he has been told the release of the new 'Busa will be June 2007. Not sure if it will be a 2007 or a 2008 model year. Supposedly, the bike will break 200hp (less confirmation on that). New Gixxer 1K and maybe a Gixxer 400 too.

Could make the winter mod session interesting.

I kinda figured it'd be BNG for 07. Especially after Mladin and Yates have said that the new Gixxer is coming out for 07. Suzuki tends to focus more on their literbike development (since they're part of the "race on Sunday, Sell on Monday" mentality).

The new 08 will be here before you know it. Just a little more waiting, that's all.

The year of the ALL new Reworked and redesigned Hayabusa will be 05 well maybe 06 no well for sure 07 I guess that didn’t happen either, well then it must be 07.5 !! Any takers for 08 and beyond?

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 07 2006,11:08) The year of the ALL new Reworked and redesigned Hayabusa will be 05 well maybe 06 no well for sure 07 I guess that didn’t happen either, well then it must be 07.5 !! Any takers for 08 and beyond?
I say, 1st Qt 07...

(Warputer @ Sep. 01 2006,12:10) I'll stick with my 05 anyway ......it's hard to beat "paid for" !
laugh.gif
+1 and another +1 for not buying a bike in its first year of production.

Did that once with a car and had 3 recalls and a starter fail @ 26K in the first 2 years.

Really don't want the cylinder head falling off at speed or other disasters just to be the first on the block with the 2008 model.

I'll wait for 2010

Just wondering, what's the new K7 1000 going to push, it's already a f-ing monster as liter bikes go. too bad it's not more comfortable :/

This is really disappointing news for me. I was waiting to see what they done to it this year before I bought a replacement bike. Was pretty sure I'd get a busa if they updated it and I liked what they done... Not so sure now... Guess I'll wait to see what the K7 turns out to be.

Back