2007 busa possibly have turbo???

Just fyi...the U.S. Senate is currently discussing placing an even more stringent limit on the speed of motorcycles...so when Suzuki does decided to come out with a new bike, it may not make a difference...

Just fyi...the U.S. Senate is currently discussing placing an even more stringent limit on the speed of motorcycles...
If they do, you're going to see the following headline shortly thereafter:

<div align="center"><span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>ENTIRE U.S. SENATE MURDERED BY LONE GUNMAN</span></span>[/Quote]
<div align="center"><span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>The Atomic Ass wanted by authorities for questioning</span></span>[/Quote]

But seriously... Sources?

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154762483 -->

Just fyi...the U.S. Senate is currently discussing placing an even more stringent limit on the speed of motorcycles...
If they do, you're going to see the following headline shortly thereafter:

<div align="center"><span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>ENTIRE U.S. SENATE MURDERED BY LONE GUNMAN</span></span>
<div align="center"><span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>The Atomic Ass wanted by authorities for questioning</span></span>[/Quote]

But seriously... Sources?[/QUOTE]
+1

Where are the "sources"?

I'm not even sure if there is a Federal regulation on Cars in the USA... it's just all about emissions! We let Ferraris into the country that can jam over 200mph... so what is the big friggin deal about a bike doing more than that!?....

A car running over 200mph will do more damage to a city in a high speed police pursuit than a bike... and it has a bigger gas tank and can ride farther... and can run over people, places, things, "nouns"......

I (my high so far) took my Busa up over 130 this Fri eveining... and I loved it! If anyone was gonna die.... it was me and only me!!! No cars or people anywhere close to me. Those in the senate/in power should know that sportbike riders are not going to do high speed runs in stop'n go traffic!!! Ahh! It's all a bunch of bullshid, anyway....

Bank robbers don't use bikes to rob banks because they can't carry all that cash! AND... a drunk biker will probably crash himself before running over somebody..... and also... how many drunk bikers are on the road during school hours while children are crossing the roads? They need to pay more attention to cars than bikes.... simple as that!!!! A road-raging biker, even on a busa, isn't going to damage very much property/vehicles.... he's just going to damage himself (or herself if you wanna be pc bout it!!!).....

I've noticed that MOST cops let bikers ride faster than cars and let bikers break the speed limits if they are riding in a sane manner. I have passed by many cops while breaking the limit. They never stopped me. I think it's because they know I'm not going to be running over anyone on my bike. But some cops are dix and will ticket you. But, yeah, I can understand a ticket if you're pegging the busa 100mph in a 45mph zone (I've done close to that!)......

Anyway.... the point of a debate is this.....

We debate because the subject has no right or wrong!!!!!

yeah, my dad and a u.s. rep are good friends (don't want to just put his name here w/o his permission), but they were talking about my bike a couple of weeks back, and it came up, but it has a long way to go before (if) it passes...plus they have much more pressing stuff to take care of, but it is on the agenda. you should be able to do a search on the us senate website and possibly find the bill

yeah, my dad and a u.s. rep are good friends (don't want to just put his name here w/o his permission), but they were talking about my bike a couple of weeks back, and it came up, but it has a long way to go before (if) it passes...plus they have much more pressing stuff to take care of, but it is on the agenda. you should be able to do a search on the us senate website and possibly find the bill
If your friend/whatever reps people in the USA.... YOU DO NOT NEED PERMISSION TO MENTION HIS/HER NAME!!! BECAUSE WE (AMERICANS) ELECTED HIS/HER AZZ TO THEIR POSITION OF POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! COULD GO ON FOREVER, BUT I'LL STOP it and stop the caps lock button! Thanks. I appear every night here at hayabusa.org!

We elect these rich/fake asswipes!!!

Why?
rock.gif

I still do not understand my own last question.... and I do not think I ever will....

Anyway... on a lighter note >>>> HAPPY RIDING!!! RIDE YOUR BUSAS AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! IT'S A RUSH!!!! DO AS NWA SAID IN THEIR MOST INFAMOUS RAP SONG.................

When do you think Suzuki will let the dealers know what's going to happen to the 2007 Hayabusa's
You want to get really irritated???

I had to sign a Non-Disclosure last week regarding the 2007's, all of them. Harley Released the 07's already but this one was for Suzuki Dirt, Street, and ATVs so I can begin preparing marketing materials relevent to the 2007 Model year.

thumbs-up.gif

It's going to be an interesting year.
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif

But uh Yeah, Non-disclosure is legally binding.
wink.gif

thumbs-up.gif

aaahhh, rev? so.... you know what's up for the k7 busa?

There is a thing called plausible deniability!!!!

haha!

But... a non disclosure agreement can be dismissed if you were coerced into signing it!!!

Just say you were!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

(forgive any unwanted misspells!... yeah i was using nos!!!)

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: "say not yay!!! lol!!!"|1154767455 -->

When do you think Suzuki will let the dealers know what's going to happen to the 2007 Hayabusa's
You want to get really irritated???

I had to sign a Non-Disclosure last week regarding the 2007's, all of them. Harley Released the 07's already but this one was for Suzuki Dirt, Street, and ATVs so I can begin preparing marketing materials relevent to the 2007 Model year.

thumbs-up.gif

It's going to be an interesting year.
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif

But uh Yeah, Non-disclosure is legally binding.
wink.gif
Simple question for ya which shouldn't really break the NDA....is there a new Suzuki Hayabusa for 2007, yes or no? That's all I want to know.

thumbs-up.gif

2007 Busa - will have a turbo if you install it.

aaahhh, rev? so.... you know what's up for the k7 busa?

There is a thing called plausible deniability!!!!

haha!
I am willing to bet that he knows nothing about it.

Sorry - but unless your working for Suzuki they aren't broadcasting anything about the 2007 Hayabusa until the first dealer show happens. Unless you work for Suzuki and have been to Japan - invite only.

Back