2006 Busa - Here is the scoop

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
My brother in-law is the top sales person at the Suzuki dealership he works at.

Today was the first day I asked him anything about the 2006 Busa.

Told him there were all kinds of rumors going around and stuff and I asked him when the dealerships would have any definitive word on the 2006.

He said the dealerships should get the low down sometime in November. So any information that people try to spew before November time frame is more than likely just hype like it always is.

And he said just because they have not released any info yet does not mean any big changes.

His dealership will more than likely get two 2006 Busa's when they arrive.

Just figured I would share I would consider reliable info.

Wasn't expecting much anyway. If there are changes I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Well thats great Thrasher.
November? Thats a little off. Glad he's in the know though.....

When I get back from the Suzuki show October 2-4 maybe you can give your brother the information that every other dealer will have. I will be sure to post everything.

Maybe this will help his sales. Since he is very informed and all..... Seems someone forgot to tell him of the Suzuki Show though..... Weird.

rock.gif

Well thats great Thrasher.
November? Thats a little off. Glad he's in the know though.....

When I get back from the Suzuki show October 2-4 maybe you can give your brother the information that every other dealer will have. I will be sure to post everything.

Maybe this will help his sales. Since he is very informed and all..... Seems someone forgot to tell him of the Suzuki Show though..... Weird.

rock.gif
Dude why the hostility? wtf?

I dont recall ever doing anything or saying anything to you for you to be so hostile and rude.

Good for you for having more knowledge. so much for tact I guess

Man. Its sarcasm bro. Relax. Not trying to getcha angry. Just sarcasm man. This topic has been shred to pieces thrasher..... I was just being a jackass.

Holy $hit. Sorry.....

You know as well as I that every day someone seems to come up with something like this..... Relax though. Not intended to wound. Just horsing around.....

Man my timing is just bad sometimes I guess. Pissed of BV last month. Now you..... Sorry bro. really.

Think i'll just go f*ck off now!

Wow.....

sad.gif

Ya....every dealer can/should find out the info at the dealer show in Oct. Nov is a little late....
wink.gif

Man.... do I feel like a pr*ck now.....  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127284578 -->

Don't think anything about it.  Even if you want to get technical about it he is getting his info a little late (NOV) for being the top sales guy at his dealership.  You meant well and he took it the wrong way.....big deal.  Tomorrow is a new day!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127285119 -->

Man.... do I feel like a pr*ck now.....
mad.gif
ITs cool, no worries.. I slept on it and am over it.

When and where is the show going to be?

My brother never mentioned antyhing about it. If you can give me the details maybe it would give him an excuse with the boss to go on a trip
biggrin.gif

He works at the biggest dealership within 40 miles. But that aint saying much, we live in somewhat of a small town lol.

Anyway, give me the scoop of the show and I will see if he knows anything about it....

As I said.. no sweat. I was probably too touchy anyway.. its all good

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127299068 -->

My brother in-law is the top sales person at the Suzuki dealership he works at.

Today was the first day I asked him anything about the 2006 Busa.

Told him there were all kinds of rumors going around and stuff and I asked him when the dealerships would have any definitive word on the 2006.

He said the dealerships should get the low down sometime in November. So any information that people try to spew before November time frame is more than likely just hype like it always is.

And he said just because they have not released any info yet does not mean any big changes.

His dealership will more than likely get two 2006 Busa's when they arrive.

Just figured I would share I would consider reliable info.
so if I understand, the busa will get a 1500 cc powerplant
cool.gif

Thanks Thrasher!! Whew!
I never intentionally try to piss people off. I'm just a wiseass. Being from NY and having been in the Army tends to do that #### to you.

The show is October 2-4th in Dallas, Texas. It is going to be at the Wyndham Hotel. You have to be a dealer and register through Suzuki. I'll PM you!

**DISCLAIMER** Sorry Dallas guys - I can not get you in. Wish I could.

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127320383 -->

Thanks Thrasher!! Whew!
I never intentionally try to piss people off. I'm just a wiseass. Being from NY and having been in the Army tends to do that #### to you.

The show is October 2-4th in Dallas, Texas. It is going to be at the Wyndham Hotel. You have to register through Suzuki. I'll PM you!

**DISCLAIMER** Sorry Dallas guys - I can not get you in. Wish I could.
I went to Suzuki's web site for events and the only thing they have listed is:

25th Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows

The first show being November 4th through the 6th

And on Suzuki's web site

Suzuki Events for October

They dont have anything listed in October, but for November they have listed:

Suzuki November Events

Is this a dealer event only that is not published on their web site?

I am trying to get the info so I can pass it to my brother, figured he might be able to get a short vacation out of it and pick up some good info

I heard the 06 is going to be a big-wheel rocket propelled with a TRE on it as the highlight
biggrin.gif
here's the pics to prove it...
big_wheel_framed.jpg

Yes, the show is dealer only. I have to travel to Dallas around that time for business and was trying to get my dealer to sneak me in....no such luck. Looking forward to getting some good info from you dealer types here.

Cache has asked me to 'forum moderate' the soon to come - '06 Busa - forum of our great website. As soon as I return I will be posting all the necessary insider stuff for you guys. Dispelling all the myths, photohacks, and guesses as to whats going on. I am hoping for a rocket powered, hoverbike ala landspeeder - but hey - that might be a few years away.

I am so envious of you, Tedbiele!  I would love to go to that show!  Lucky me is stuck here in Florida ducking hurricanes!  Thanks for keeping the Busa dependant up to date and in the know.  Pictures!  Lots of PIIIICTURES! *salivating* Okay, I really need to get out more.
blush.gif

Perhaps we should make h.org a 'subsidiary' of Ted's shop!
tounge.gif

Then we can ALL be dealers and head to the show
laugh.gif

(sorry TB, couldn't resist
cool.gif
)

Back