Going to look at an 2006 today

I think that price is high, selling 08's with less miles around here for $7000-7500 in mint shape

was one in Des moines about 3 weeks ago for $7300 with 3100 miles mint, I say keep looking there are people hurting right now and need to unload bikes, just wait it out.

Sounds high to me, you can find newer ones for less. Ask what he owes, thats probably why he can't take any less. If you have to have it pull out the 6400 you want to spend and say, "this is all I will do" if he says no turn and walk because you can get a nice bike for 6400. Good luck and post pics

Agree with previous posters, especially considering fairing damage, you can do better. What area are you in? Sorry if I missed that. If you are comfortable riding a distance, consider a wider area to look for bikes, or go trailer it home. But don't become too attached to the first one you find.

Good luck :beerchug:

Agree with previous posters, especially considering fairing damage, you can do better. What area are you in? Sorry if I missed that. If you are comfortable riding a distance, consider a wider area to look for bikes, or go trailer it home. But don't become too attached to the first one you find.

Good luck :beerchug:

I'm in Omaha

My next bike will probably be an R-1, but I LOVE my Busa too.

Tell him "I'll give you the $6,800.00 MINUS the cost of a new lower fairing (about $500.00)

I agree that you should keep looking. Leave the guy your number and final offer. If he doesn't call I pretty sure you'll fine another one within your price. Good luck

What really gives me a woody is the Orange/Black
Me too :whistle:

12.jpg

went from old faithfull K6 GS500F

to my K6 BUS.. and couldnt be happier...

my 500 was a little more fun in 35mph traffic but nothing comes close to the busa on the open road...

oh and i paid 6500 in NOV with 8k miles on it...

I went from a gsxr1100 to the busa. No regrets at all. Just the opposite actually.

I too bought an 06'. Mine is the limited edition with 1700 miles on it and some goodies. I got it for $6k. That black one is overpriced.

Back