Crashed today

glad to hear you are ok bro...are you going to be able to fix this one? if so, what do you need?

Thanks a million, Kat.

Really appreciate the pics you sent me earlier, as well. Fantastic.

:love:

As always, you are welcome!

The old man said to stay off the bald spots. They are as slick as gravel. And if you polish them they create a glare so you won't notice them! :laugh:

As always, you are welcome!

The old man said to stay off the bald spots. They are as slick as gravel. And if you polish them they create a glare so you won't notice them! :laugh:

:rofl: Good stuff!

Lamb, I was just about to advertise my silver pair of complete fork tubes on Craig's list (1300 total miles on em) no triple tree. PM me if you need em. Also, I have stock screen, levers, clip ons, etc. Doyle

Lamb, I was just about to advertise my silver pair of complete fork tubes on Craig's list (1300 total miles on em) no triple tree. PM me if you need em. Also, I have stock screen, levers, clip ons, etc. Doyle

Thanks raydog, too early to know what is needed though. We will keep you posted.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Physically, everything is great. Gear did it's job beyond belief. That is why we wear it.

Glad to hear that Lamb is ok! It's an unfortunate event, but better to happen at 30 than 130.

Lamb, So sorry to hear you went down.........But so glad your able to find some humor in it. That just goes to show you truely walked away inscathed.......

Always helps to have a few friends poke ya in the ribs when it hurts the most thought :poke:

:beerchug: Glad to hear you were not hurt Lamb, Busas can be replaced but friends cannot

My AZZ still Hurts from when I Went Down.............But so does my Collar Bone from my 1986 Highside....:shocked:

Glad you are Ok Man :beerchug:

MESSAGE !!!!!!!!!! "WEAR YOUR GEAR" :thumbsup:

Back