Crashed today

Ohhhh dayumn! So glad that you're OK Lamb! Bro, I hope you'll be able to get a quick settlement and new bike so that you can make the Stampede, but all that is secondary, needless to say. Your well being is top priority! CRASHING SUX and wearing proper gear rules! I HATE to read stuff like this happening to our family members................to anyone for that matter! You seem to be in good spirits Lamb, hang in there and :thumbsup: to you my friend!!

Perfect, Jimbo. Nicely stated. :beerchug:

The Lycan is very very glad that the Lamb is well, the lamb can always fix the bike later, but the Lamb is irreplaceable:bowdown:

Why would Scar go to the trouble of photoshopping in a bald spot on Lamb's head? That is not right mister.

Last edited:
Ohhhh dayumn! So glad that you're OK Lamb! Bro, I hope you'll be able to get a quick settlement and new bike so that you can make the Stampede, but all that is secondary, needless to say. Your well being is top priority! CRASHING SUX and wearing proper gear rules! I HATE to read stuff like this happening to our family members................to anyone for that matter! You seem to be in good spirits Lamb, hang in there and :thumbsup: to you my friend!!

Thanks for the nice words. The stampede will be attended . ATGATT! ALWAYS!

When Vinny picked up that cone and started yelling, LOOK OUT FOR THE GRAVEL! Lamb doesn't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Oh, yeah...and did we leave out the fact that BigFisch (new guy, Derrick) rode to San Diego this morning from BAKERSFIELD (yes, he left home at 3:45 a.m. to come ride with us)?

I think not.

Anyway, I just got a text from him that he just hit the road on his way home. Should be like 3.5-4 hours ride for him.

Good riding, Derrick. Look forward to our next adventure.

I'm thinking we should stick with the BT016's and not go with the 22's as it was suggested we do, by Lamb.

:rofl:

Lamb it didnt work.

You still have a car so no getting out of seeing me tomorrow :poke:

Glad your ok, sorry about the bike. Per our conversation, I am still dumbfounded on how the forks are that jacked up.

I am guessing you just wanted to be able to go to the Stampeded on an 09 right? :laugh:

See you tomorrow..

dayum did it go road,sky,road,sky,road,sky? glad your ok
if u need a place to donate the bike let me know...hope your riding soon!

As the old cliche goes there is two kinds of bikers. Those that have been down & those that are going down. You have just joined the been downs! :cheerleader:Lamb, I am so glad that you are alright! I knew that Scar was out riding today because I felt his Spirit In The Wind!

You have two choices on handling a crash: you can either laugh or you can cry. I am glad that Vinnie was there to laugh you all straight on. Derrick, I have made that trip from Bakersfield to San Diego before in an 18 wheeler. You sure burned up the asphalt for sure. You guys will always hold a special place in my heart! Ride on...

dayum did it go road,sky,road,sky,road,sky? glad your ok
if u need a place to donate the bike let me know...hope your riding soon!

Not at all. The perfect lil 40 foot slide on one side depositing itself nice and gentle in a bush all cushy. Can't believe that it caused that much damage to the forks. Right after it happened, Lamb even said out loud, after noticing the clutch lever, foot peg and shift lever all intact, "Heck, we'll finish this ride."

So very glad to hear you are Okay!
Sorry about the drop, hope she is okay too.
Keep us posted on the repair.
Thanks
Bubba

As the old cliche goes there is two kinds of bikers. Those that have been down & those that are going down. You have just joined the been downs! :cheerleader:Lamb, I am so glad that you are alright! I knew that Scar was out riding today because I felt his Spirit In The Wind!

You have two choices on handling a crash: you can either laugh or you can cry. I am glad that Vinnie was there to laugh you all straight on. Derrick, I have made that trip from Bakersfield to San Diego before in an 18 wheeler. You sure burned up the asphalt for sure. You guys will always hold a special place in my heart! Ride on...

Thanks a million, Kat.

Really appreciate the pics you sent me earlier, as well. Fantastic.

:love:

Back