Dec. 24th

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody interested in a Malibu/Santa Monica ride on Dec. 24th. Lamb would love to ride these mountains and will on this day! Interested in tagging along? Details to follow about the breakfast spot and in and outs of the route. Local guys needed as Lamb doesn't know these roads as well as he'd like.
Later
Lamb!

I work
sad.gif
Morning shift, maybe meet up with ya in the afternoon.

Or you could make it a Dec 25th ride
cool.gif

Dang. Latigo Canyon. Yummy!!!!

Wish I could be there. Take pics!!!

--Wag--

Lamb...what time you plannin' to be back in SD by?

RSVP.

RSVP.
Well, since the all mighty Chargers are on Monday night football that night.................it's being taped, so it doesn't matter. Thought Lamb would throw a shameless plug in there for the fun to watch football team from the local area.
It's a long day. 2 hours up, breakfast, 6-8 hours of riding around with lunch in there. 2 hours back with dinner either up there or once returned. Looking like it might be a return time of ..................hell, Lamb doesn't know!

RSVP.
Well,  since the all mighty Chargers are on Monday night football that night.................it's being taped,  so it doesn't matter.  Thought Lamb would throw a shameless plug in there for the fun to watch football team from the local area.  
It's a long day.  2 hours up,  breakfast,  6-8 hours of riding around with lunch in there.  2 hours back with dinner either up there or once returned.  Looking like it might be a return time of ..................hell,  Lamb doesn't know!
So, it'll be most-likely dark.

Have you checked the forecast and the potentiality for snow in the higher elevations? I know there's snow in the Laguna Rec Area (one of our faves, as you're well aware).

I'd like to go, but have a function that night, in the hood, so if we can pin down launching and re-entry times, I may well join you...

RSVP.
Well,  since the all mighty Chargers are on Monday night football that night.................it's being taped,  so it doesn't matter.  Thought Lamb would throw a shameless plug in there for the fun to watch football team from the local area.  
It's a long day.  2 hours up,  breakfast,  6-8 hours of riding around with lunch in there.  2 hours back with dinner either up there or once returned.  Looking like it might be a return time of ..................hell,  Lamb doesn't know!

Have you checked the forecast and the potentiality for snow in the higher elevations?  I know there's snow in the Laguna Rec Area (one of our faves, as you're well aware).

I'd like to go, but have a function that night, in the hood, so if we can pin down launching and re-entry times, I may well join you...
If you guys stay in the Santa Monica Mts, you shouldn't have any problem except maybe a little dirt in the road from rain runoff. SMO mts only get up to 3,000'.

The Angeles Crest however is a different story. Guarrantee water will be running down the road in spots and at the higher elevations probably some ice.

Too bad you guys aren't going Tuesday hint hint

BTW Lambo, if you want a LGB tower tour(even bigger and better than SMO) give me a ring and I'll see what I can do
winkold.gif
I'll have a 6am to 2pm or 6:30am to 2:30pm shift. If you guys ride later than that I might ride a little after work...

Long Beach airport tower tour? AWESOME! Looks like a detour to Long Beach is in order. Damn this day is getting good!

Hey Gunny, are you gonna be at our friend Vinnies house? He lives at Lake Elsinore, you know!

Depending on work, I might be able to hit this up. I'll know more by Friday.

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
Scar @ Dec. 19 2007 said:
1245577[/ATTACH] PM]

RSVP.

Have you checked the forecast and the potentiality for snow in the higher elevations?  I know there's snow in the Laguna Rec Area (one of our faves, as you're well aware).

If you guys stay in the Santa Monica Mts, you shouldn't have any problem except maybe a little dirt in the road from rain runoff.  SMO mts only get up to 3,000'.

The Angeles Crest however is a different story.  Guarrantee water will be running down the road in spots and at the higher elevations probably some ice.

Too bad you guys aren't going Tuesday   hint hint
Was thinking of riding the hills around the rock store in Malibu. Lamb is getting nowhere near the ACH!

Still need someone who knows those roads better than Lamb to show me the line, so to speak.

zzwhip.gif

I haven't been up in the SM range since the fires a couple of weeks ago; with the rain etc., Latigo and a couple of others may be a bit of a mess. No matter, there's tons of other stuff back there
smile.gif

I'll know on Friday, depends if the computers behave the next couple of days

Back