SOCAL RIde SATURDAY Jan, 21...Palm springs

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
There is a few folks on the lower 15 corridor in southern california who havent met. Lots of new members as the gen 2 is selling like hot cakes.

Lamb isnt a post-alot-a-rides guy but does like to ride with folks. Lamb will be riding this weekend and this is where he will be going..tehehe

Is there any interest in Palm Springs via Idyllwild saturday morning meetup and RIDE? Be in palm Springs around 11:00 to noon...more deatils to follow if there is interest

Pm or respond right here.

Always wanted to move down there for work, I like the idea of riding everywhere and I just really like the area, been there a couple times but not for way too long. Have a good ride

Help Lamb out here...HELLO! san diego and socal folks...where are you?

...i really don't want to mention that dreaded 4 letter word bros(rain)but looks like it's coming our way starting Fri. evening through Mon.:banghead:

(and of course i just sent my seat out to Lee @ New Image yesterday afternoon...because of the forecast for this weekend:laugh:)

Here in san diego and parts around here we r fortunate enough to have 300 riding days with rain a year. Of course this Saturday, the day of the planned ride to palm springs, won't be one of them. So lamb is not pleased to announce the cancelling of this not well attended ride. Thx and watch for future rides on this very website

heya guys,

i live in anaheim. and would lke to ride. :thumbsup: i know saturday is a bust due to rain, but soon? i usually work till 2 on saturdays, but with notice i should be ready to roll.:thumbsup:

Alright D! Most of the time Lambs riding is done on Sunday but with the football playoffs on....Watch this site, more to come!!

Lamb, sorry been dying to ride with you busa folks but have to meet with my divorce lawyer in Del Mar at 9AM tomorrow morning. :-( sorry would be so up for this.:banghead:

Back