Crashed today

Glad to hear you came out okay. Another testament to the importance and wiseness of ATGATT

Sorry to hear this Lamb. Hope you fix the 05 red/ black. You won't be satisfied with anything less than the fastest color. Let us know what you need so we can get some parts to you if you decide to fix it. I couldn't stand to see my busa bent up after my low side. Here is a pic Omar took fifteen min. after I was released from the hospital!:laugh:

Dang, Hal...Pic #4 is the dictionary definition of :love: :beerchug:

Lamb, she can be rebuilt, better, faster, stronger.... I'm sure you'll get some of the parts you need for your birthday....

Glad you made out OK. I'm not sure you could be rebuilt so easily.

Thanks everyone, again! Upon waking this morning to just a sore thumb, lucky Lamb feels. The bike can be fixed, and it will. All your well wishes make a man feel good though. THANKS!

I think one thing was not mentioned here. When Lamb did his butt skid in the road Scar had to put on the binders pretty hard. From what they both said is he stopped less than 3 feet from Lambs head with the front tire. Lamb is unscathed, his leathers- you cant even hardly tell he slid! Gear:thumbsup:

Hal- pic #4 is most definitely a pic of love!

Kento-moto Lamb having friends? That funny right there! The truck that waved them past just a couple minutes earlier even stopped to help Lamb and Scar to pick up his baby.:thumbsup:

I think one thing was not mentioned here. When Lamb did his butt skid in the road Scar had to put on the binders pretty hard. From what they both said is he stopped less than 3 feet from Lambs head with the front tire. Lamb is unscathed, his leathers- you cant even hardly tell he slid! Gear:thumbsup:

Hal- pic #4 is most definitely a pic of love!

Kento-moto Lamb having friends? That funny right there! The truck that waved them past just a couple minutes earlier even stopped to help Lamb and Scar to pick up his baby.:thumbsup:

Indeed, less than a foot. From my saddle, I could not see Lamb's helmeted head...and braking (?) I could only 'bind 'em up' after I'd made it through the gravel which sent Lamb to the ground...it was effing tense.

Indeed, less than a foot. From my saddle, I could not see Lamb's helmeted head...and braking (?) I could only 'bind 'em up' after I'd made it through the gravel which sent Lamb to the ground...it was effing tense.

Sounds like Lambs leathers may have come out of it in better condition than yours :whistle:

Glad to hear you're ok with no physical injuries!!! Sorry about the bike too! Glad you were with friends of that caliber too!

Last edited:
Lamb...I am soooo sorry that you found that errant patch of gravel... Crappy things seem to happen on the best of days when you least expect it. Oh, and you are right...bikes are replaceable, people are not.

You had an awesome group of people with you for support and I am glad your home tonight. Best of wishes to you and I hope you enjoy your new 09 that I am sure you will be looking for this week. Might I suggest the white...I have heard they come with force fields around them and prevent these types of things!:beerchug:

Stay safe...

Back