FRIEND CRASHED TODAY-ROUTE 97 N.Y

kkbusa

Registered
Lady SUV driver turned left right in front of him no turn signal or nothing. She did get a nice verbal bashing from me thou.
ghostface.gif

Glad he will be ok! I am reading about too many accidents these days, be careful guys!

I hate to see stuff like this. Glad your friend was not hurt too seriously.

Almost 2 years later and I just finished my 3rd surgery from the same deal.
I never got enen a .... "oooops sorry from her" Just tried to disapear..
almost 2 years of pain and surgeries ...
I am still alive and able to ride again .. Both things I am thankfull for !!!

leg2a.jpg

Looks better today .... Grossed out yet  
cool.gif

leg3.jpg

WTF is wrong with cagers. I'll never understand it.  I was almost killed nearly 4 years ago by a cager TURNING LEFT IN FRONT OF ME.  That appears to be the most common form of accident involving a motorcycle.  HOW THE F*** DO YOU NOT SEE A MOTORCYCLE COMING RIGHT AT YOU?
rock.gif
? Man that pisses me off. Sorry about your friend.
firedevil.gif

I was going to post my pics from after the accident, but they are pretty graphic.
SHOCKED.gif

Good wishes for a speedy recovery and return to his 'ride'.

What an effing drag.

Very sorry for your friend, hope all is well.

I was hit from behind the day I picked my K8 Busa up from the dealer, I had only done 6 Km's (3.75 miles). Stopped at a stop sign turning left, the young girl who hit me said "sorry mate I thought you had gone". Typical.
And then a mate of mine was hit from behind at speed tonight on his way to work by a 4wd (SUV), he'll be OK but his K8 Busa is toast - same situation, stopped waiting to turn left and whack!
There's another in our small group with a new K8, the eyes in the back of his head are huge ATM
SHOCKED.gif

Back