Crashed today

Now get busy......the July ride to Reno is coming.... :super: What's up with someone crashing your ride, now you ????......stopping thinking about Liz and pay attention.... :oldcool:

i dont see no gravel though...:whistle:

We performed a "Gravelectomy" on the road so that no one else would be imperiled by the rouge slipperiness.

We thought it'd be more effective than having Vinny stand there with the cone all day long shouting at oncoming traffic (read: unwitting potential victims). :rofl:

Watch out for the gravel...

Been in my own world the last couple days, so I missed this. Sorry to hear about the accident, but very glad you're okay, Lamb!

As the old cliche goes there is two kinds of bikers. Those that have been down & those that are going down. You have just joined the been downs! :cheerleader:Lamb, I am so glad that you are alright! I knew that Scar was out riding today because I felt his Spirit In The Wind!

You have two choices on handling a crash: you can either laugh or you can cry. I am glad that Vinnie was there to laugh you all straight on. Derrick, I have made that trip from Bakersfield to San Diego before in an 18 wheeler. You sure burned up the asphalt for sure. You guys will always hold a special place in my heart! Ride on...

Glad to see you posting up.

Thanks! It's truly awesome to be able to kick back with a little V humor!!!

Lamb, I hope the pain is subsiding. Your ol' lady better be taking good care of you!

We performed a "Gravelectomy" on the road so that no one else would be imperiled by the rouge slipperiness.

We thought it'd be more effective than having Vinny stand there with the cone all day long shouting at oncoming traffic (read: unwitting potential victims). :rofl:

Watch out for the gravel...

Gees, Scar, poor Vinnie is now out of a job!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hate to see riders go down, but I'm glad you're here to tell the tale. Just remember, if we're not failing from time to time, we're not trying our best. Keep on riding son.

Dayum bro! I'm glad you aight! ATGATT=yes!!! Yo, you can get stock busa forks and triples off fleaBay. Jus gotta a lil research. But if you're up for a new ride.....09 boosa??!!

Vinny's public service announcement was OFF THE CHAIN FuNNY!!

BTW-who leading the little Peloton of yours? gtrpimp76 assumes that you were.

If one of you SoCal folks would get a paypal addy up, some of us peeps would like to help Lamb with the repair.:whistle:

I think he is going thru his insurance but that is a great idea if his plans change.

DD

I just talked to Lamb on Hal's post, and he says to wait 'til he can reply. I'd have done it, Hal, had Lamb agreed... Please stand by...

Dang bro... GLAD you are okay---looks like the slider did a pretty good job of keeping it off the fairings though... re-group and recover and climb back on!!

Back