Could this be the Next

The perp will go to jail and the worse the cops will get is suspension with pay pending an investigation ... or as we civilians call it a "vacation". When the investigation is complete, the cops will not be found at fault. Why? Because we only know what the media reports ... nothing else.

These types of incidents are nothing new. It seems like once every 3 to 4 months these types of thing are caught on film and the results are always the same.

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138787577 -->

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Beat down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nothing pisses me off more than throwing the Whole Race card in peoples face. It is so much Bullshit....Other thing the situation is bad because those officers get 5 seconds to make a decision while the rest of the country gets 5 months. It just isnt that fair to pick things like this apart. All I can say is most of these people are trying there hardest to do there job....I'm done now
rant.gif

Again, what happened to a cop being a professional and having restraint. It is a tough job. No doubt. But if you cannot handle the stress and pressure then get the HeII out. Get a job at a Wal-Mart as a door greeter or something with no stress or danger. Tough up or get out of the profession...

David

THAT WAS JUST WRONG!!! i DONT CARE HOW YOU LOOK AT IT! Black or white it shouldnt matter! The biggest problem I see is they should have taken him behind the wall.....then beat him. I dont want some dumb a$$ running from the cops and killing my family. IMO you run, you get shot end of story!

Again, what happened to a cop being a professional and having restraint. It is a tough job. No doubt. But if you cannot handle the stress and pressure then get the HeII out. Get a job at a Wal-Mart as a door greeter or something with no stress or danger. Tough up or get out of the profession...

David
Read the post a few spots above. The officers show more restraint than the oxygen thief deserved when they didnt take his life. They were well within there legal right to do so. That my friend is called restraint. Someone tries to run me down, I'm shooting. End of story.

God Bless the unbiased, non-sensationalizing media. Right on, GSXTacy. I'd capped him as soon as he stepped out of the vehicle. Here's a thought DON'T RUN! duh

Man, it seems that most Leo's are more than willing to shot someone for simply ignoring their orders.

When did Leo's become Gods and the average citizen become your Sheep.

I suppose I should just be grateful to bask in your Glorious Light of Righteousness...

NOT...

David

Man, it seems that most Leo's are more than willing to shot someone for simply ignoring their orders.

When did Leo's become Gods and the average citizen become your Sheep.

I suppose I should just be grateful to bask in your Glorious Light of Righteousness...

NOT...

David
And that from a Texan? I thought you guys worshiped your " Texas Rangers"?

Back