Could this be the Next

Man, it seems that most Leo's are more than willing to shot someone for simply ignoring their orders.

When did Leo's become Gods and the average citizen become your Sheep.

I suppose I should just be grateful to bask in your Glorious Light of Righteousness...

NOT...

David
And that from a Texan? I thought you guys worshiped your " Texas Rangers"?
Over the years, even a few of them have proved to be less than Honorable...

I guess that's my point in all of this.
Most Leo's are good guys and do a good job. But a few are just plain bad from the start. Yet all Leo's will blindly back them and proclaim theem innocent regardless of the evidence.
And I still say all Leo's should be held to a higher standard than the average civilian...

David

Man, it seems that most Leo's are more than willing to shot someone for simply ignoring their orders.

When did Leo's become Gods and the average citizen become your Sheep.

I suppose I should just be grateful to bask in your Glorious Light of Righteousness...

NOT...

David
Ill have to excuse your obvious lack of knowledge when it comes to the law enforcement profession (and no I am not a cop). “most Leo's are more than willing to shoot someone for simply ignoring their orders†may well be the most outrageous statement I have ever read on this board (well maybe the SV with the busa head). 99.9% of cops will NEVER fire there weapon during the course of there whole career. Sounds to me like you have had a bad run in with the guys in blue and still have a grudge. Let me ask you something. Has an LEO ever given you a break when you were in the wrong? Don’t get me wrong, not all of them are on the up and up, but for the most part, they are proud of there jobs and do it to the best of there ability. Remember, they are humans, not robots. They have to make life changing decisions in a split second, the have some lawyer dissect that decision for an unlimited amount of time to make them look like the bad guy. Where there some mistakes made in this arrest? Sure. But none of them occurred during the “beatdownâ€. I would love to pick the brain of the nincompoop that was initially in pursuit of him when they first got out of the cars. It looked like he was getting outrun so he decided to throw his baton, rock or something else at the guy like he was going to blast him in the gord and knock him out so they didn’t have to run anymore! Don’t take this personally brother. I think we will have to agree to disagree. I’ll just ask you to do one thing. I you happen to know any LEO’s, sit down with them and let them explain to you from there perspective what going on in the video. Stay safe

GSXTacy
Read my post above yours. And yes, I have seen good and bad. And by far the good outnumber the bad. Many times over. The problem is that the few bad are the ones who make the news and tend to turn people againts Leo's. And I have been given a break by a Leo several times. That's why I said most are allright and do not expect the average to be perfect and allow us some minor mistakes. I suppose the thing that really sticks in my mind is that it seems that too many Leo's don't think the Law applies to them. As in, they cannot abuse people or act in a way that appears to be above the same Laws we must obey...

And of course we can all agree to disagree...
That's what makes this the greatest Country in the World...
And remember, I was stationed in, lived in and worked in many Country's for over 20 years to protect this freedom and I sometimes fear that it is slowly being encroached upon by some in the Law Enforcement Profession who do not have the best interest of the Citizens at heart...

David

I suppose the thing that really sticks in my mind is that it seems that too many Leo's don't think the Law applies to them.
I agree 100%! Right now in my city, we have a big problem with off duty LEO's getting caught driving drunk, and causing accidents, and always seem to come out smelling like a rose.........with there jobs. It makes me sick. I am a vet also. 6 years active Army. Served a year in Desert Storm with B/2-3 Cav. and 14 months in Somalia with 160th/101st. Stay safe, I salute you!

I suppose the thing that really sticks in my mind is that it seems that too many Leo's don't think the Law applies to them.
I agree 100%! Right now in my city, we have a big problem with off duty LEO's getting caught driving drunk, and causing accidents, and always seem to come out smelling like a rose.........with there jobs. It makes me sick. I am a vet also. 6 years active Army. Served a year in Desert Storm with B/2-3 Cav. and 14 months in Somalia with 160th/101st. Stay safe, I salute you!
And I also Salute you in return with the utmost respect as a fellow Army Soldier. I spent many years out of uniform as part of an advance team. We went to many areas sometimes weeks or even months ahead of any Forces to simply live in and research an area to determine if Force was needed or if things were not as they seem on the surface. If Force was needed then people like DaCol and his team would be called in next. And then the #### would hit the fan. Of course I was long gone by then. We settled what we could with all types of aid and assistence. If a friendly hand did not work then force would settle things. HeII, I have helped dig more than one water well and watched peoples attitude change completly towards the US. Give em food, water and an Olive Branch and move on.

Group hug for you two
tounge.gif

Gonna be face to face with him, and you still want a reach around.
jump9.gif

Sorry I just couldn't resist.

Back