Another example of arrogance and being two faced

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12250584/

Another example of the arrogance and BS from one of the most corrupt, ignorant and backwards Governments in the entire World...
How much more of this type of crap will it take for the people (US Citizens) and the US Gov to wake up and begine to fight back in order to protect my beloved Country...

David

I'm not surprised...

time to set-up minefields
guns.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12250584/

Another example of the arrogance and BS from one of the most corrupt, ignorant and backwards Governments in the entire World...
How much more of this type of crap will it take for the people (US Citizens) and the US Gov to wake up and begine to fight back in order to protect my beloved Country...

David
Oh my friend, I am feeling your pain and agree with you wholeheartedly. I was reading the Drudge Report about this issue and there are groups of U.S. Citizens who volunteer to assist illegals in their quest to get over the border. They believe in having "humanitarian borders" as they call it. I couldn't believe the ignorance in their views.

There was also an article commenting on how the Mexican government takes shots at our government yet has laws preventing non-born mexican nationals from holding political offices at any level. Another interesting read.

I say, when Americans are caught hiring illegal immigrant workers, utilizing companies with illegals, or assisting these individuals in crossing the border illegally, we deport them as well and make them re-apply for citizenship. Someone call Greyhound for a government discount rate, one way...

Damn, you mean I cant move to a cesspool to take an enormous decrease in salary and live in 3rd world conditions?
rock.gif
...I guess they showed us...I need to go pout now...:laugh:

BTW, did someone call Mexico and mention that we cared what they think? I dont recall hearing about that?

Hey Mexico:

stfu3.jpg

Linky
biggrin.gif

Hundreds of busses heading south, people applying for visas, lazy Americans getting off their buts to fill the labor void...Oh the dreams keep coming!

Back