Next person to post up a "Dramatic COPS" thread Wins!?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Yup, Captain was very clear a little while back that there just wouldn't be any COP bashing. Seems we might have forgotten this and the dramatic "look look ANOTHER COP outta control" yadda yadda threads always degrade into a "see look I told you COPS were Bad....

SO, Next thread about about "Cop Did X and is Evil" WINS!!! A One Month Vacation! A valuable Prize indeed! ???

:thumbsup:
Seriously though, lets chill on the COP Drama, None of us were there, precious few are LEOs, and not a one of us are qualified or omnipotent enough to contribute anything of value or use to such a thread.

Cool?

Let's every week pick a occupation that's out of control. example this week was leo's next week will be airline stewards then zoo keepers etc....:laugh:

I learned today that LOL............This forum is the PoliceABusa.org ...LOL

At least all of you here in the Protect & Serve Career here are cool enough to own the Fastest Suzuki Motorcycle ever made and you understand the Need for a Fix on these machines.

This is your Playground and that is now very clear.:bowdown:

I understand That Doug wants to keep the place clean and all, and I respect all Admins, Doug and Kristy. Especially after meeting most in person. But Sheesh... can we just have a forum where anything goes. I'm not talking about vulgar talk and all that, but a place where you can talk about anything?

It just seems like we are getting more "G" rated or even whatever is less "G" rated that "G" itself!
I'm not complaining, but It get's old with people whining to Admins about 1 thread or another....
You dont like it, dont read it or stay out of the forum! Period.
Have a forum where you have to accept terms of use and that's it. No BIOTCHING to Admins!
Or maybe you have to pay a little $$ to be able to use that special forum! I dont know, but for christ sakes. Have it moderated by one of the members if need be so the regular Admins dont have to deal with it. I dont kno?
And Doug, you know for a fact that I respect you, but why cant we have a little say in it?

Last edited:
Personally, I don't mind a bit of debate, but i would draw the line at posting f**k the police youtube videos and the like. Civil discussions can be found if everyone knows the line.

Let's every week pick a occupation that's out of control. example this week was leo's next week will be airline stewards then zoo keepers etc....:laugh:

That's actually a pretty funny Idea...

We can start with the OBGYNs... :whistle:

I understand That Doug wants to keep the place clean and all, and I respect all Admins, Doug and Kristy. Especially after meeting most in person. But Sheesh... can we just have a forum where anything goes. I'm not talking about vulgar talk and all that, but a place where you can talk about anything?

It just seems like we are getting more "G" rated or even whatever is less "G" rated that "G" itself!
I'm not complaining, but It get's old with people whining to Admins about 1 thread or another....
You dont like it, dont read it or stay out of the forum! Period.
Have a forum where you have to accept terms of use and that's it. No BIOTCHING to Admins!
Or maybe you have to pay a little $$ to be able to use that special forum! I dont know, but for christ sakes. Have it moderated by one of the members if need be so the regular Admins dont have to deal with it. I dont kno?
And Doug, you know for a fact that I respect you, but why cant we have a little say in it?

This has been discussed over the years as you know, and I would be all for a Passworded "ANYTHING goes forum.

But we've tried it and a lot of feelings got hurt, and the arguments find their way into the rest of the forums... SO I dunno...

Well, when people start talking smack or personally bashing another member, that is where the Admin is supposed to step in. I know for a fact that you guys can delete single posts, re-word a post and even give a biotch slap to the person in a PM. But to delete a whole thread or say no more threads about a specific subject is just retarted IMO.
Again, I dont own the place and I know that Doug wants it to be the best it can be but WTF?

Go to Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com and read the dang smack and vulgar that goes on there, but yet they have tons of people on all the time and a million of the best sponsors. And I'm not trying to compare that place with this, but come on..

Yup, Captain was very clear a little while back that there just wouldn't be any COP bashing. Seems we might have forgotten this and the dramatic "look look ANOTHER COP outta control" yadda yadda threads always degrade into a "see look I told you COPS were Bad....

SO, Next thread about about "Cop Did X and is Evil" WINS!!! A One Month Vacation! A valuable Prize indeed! ???

:thumbsup:

What's second prize?

Just kidding. :laugh:

I couldn't read the thread you talked about - too negative.
Life is negative enough without wallowing in it.
Now if that was an authorized, sanctioned method of behaviour, then I would want to know so I could steer clear of that place, but obviously it was one poor example of what is really going on, very isolated and probably being rectified as we speak. JMO

Brendan,

This is the path that Cap has chosen, prolonging the argument is not respecting him and his wishes. It is after all...his board. I am happy to be a part of it. I don't agree with everything that goes on however I understand that we have to play by his rules. To everyone else...if you don't like it, go elsewhere.

I totally respect CAp and he knows it. I bring a lot of good to this place. I have done a lot to help out people here as they have to for me. I dont get involved in the bashing threads. And like I said, you dont like a thread, then stay out of it! This is why you have admins. To "moderate the place!"

But it is just getting way too politically correct for me. and CAp can run it however he wants. I dont blame him. it is his board. But again, like I said, it is the members who make up this great place. I think we should have some kind of say in it. Or at least a place we can talk about thing without the biotches biotching as I suggested.

I'm not a politically correct person. I believe in being able to analize both sides of the coin. I dont start chit nor stir the pot. The people who know me here know that I'm a good hearted person and I am very thankful to have met such great people and share some very good times.

But I think it is time for me to pack my bags.....

Brendan,

This is the path that Cap has chosen, prolonging the argument is not respecting him and his wishes. It is after all...his board. I am happy to be a part of it. I don't agree with everything that goes on however I understand that we have to play by his rules. To everyone else...if you don't like it, go elsewhere.

Well said!

I totally respect CAp and he knows it. I bring a lot of good to this place. I have done a lot to help out people here as they have to for me. I dont get involved in the bashing threads. And like I said, you dont like a thread, then stay out of it! This is why you have admins. To "moderate the place!"

But it is just getting way too politically correct for me. and CAp can run it however he wants. I dont blame him. it is his board. But again, like I said, it is the members who make up this great place. I think we should have some kind of say in it. Or at least a place we can talk about thing without the biotches biotching as I suggested.

I'm not a politically correct person. I believe in being able to analize both sides of the coin. I dont start chit nor stir the pot. The people who know me here know that I'm a good hearted person and I am very thankful to have met such great people and share some very good times.

I ain't far behind you brother.....

Personally, I don't mind a bit of debate, but i would draw the line at posting f**k the police youtube videos and the like. Civil discussions can be found if everyone knows the line.
I agree. those can.....never mind....I'm a Christian and my violence is behind me

I agree, why are so many scared of a spirited debate?

Back