Could this be the Next

this will be full of mixed emotion.

Rubb's feeling: I love it. I love seeing stuff like that. Wahooo.

You see,when you choose to live in a society,you LIKE IT OR NOT, have to adhere to that society's rules. If you dont like the rules of a certain geographic area on this planet...
move somewhere else.

When you run from the police,you are asking for it.
Don't run..you get nicely placed in the car.
Run...and everybody knows whats going to happen.It's a no brainer. Even the stoopid stealin' scumbags know it.

They should have kicked him harder...then maybe he'd get a fuggin' job like the rest of us,and stop stealing our Busa's.
wink.gif

and I dont see this as a racial thing either...if he was white...they still would have kicked the crud outa him.

Simple, dont run.
mad.gif
Here's one even simpler " dont do anything to make them chase you in the first place!"
you guys and all yer simple logic....
cussing.gif

how am I supposed to go off  
rant.gif
if you giuys keep chiming in with all this  calm  intelligent  thinking.

ok, back to work
40__s.gif
laugh.gif

Ummm, I'm with RSD...how's he gonna go loco if you guys just remain calm and talk like you have some sense?

Simple, dont run.
mad.gif
Here's one even simpler " dont do anything to make them chase you in the first place!"
Everyone who has
A: had the busa over 100mph
B. Had the Busa on one wheel
C. Done a burn out on the Busa
D. Raced the R1 next to you just to say...haha Im the sh*t
E. Raced ANY bike next to you just to say haha Im the sh*t
Or
F. all of the above.

please raise your hand and stop hiding behind that innocent little smile!!!

Simple, dont run.
mad.gif
Everyone who has
Or
F. all of the above.

My hand is raised. So does that mean I deserve to have the crap beat outta me...
I don't think so...
What about being a Professional and using restraint...
What about being better than the people you are Policing...

David

Simple, dont run.
mad.gif
Everyone who has
Or
F. all of the above.

I stop when the come!!! But I dont rape, punder or pillage though. There is a difference between being stop for a violation of the traffic code then the criminal code.

This topic could be very heated...but, I would say that if you were a cop and had just chased down someone that stole a car, or injured others, the adrenaline pumping, the anger at the fact that your life is on the line again because someone can't obey the law and contribute to society like the rest of us...yeah, I can understand them losing their cool...

It's not the way you want things to be, but human nature is what it is...you try putting your neck on the line because some idiot can't be a good citizen, and when you catch him, calmly put the cuffs on...

I don't agree with these types of cases, but I can see how they develop in the heat of the moment...and let us not forget, there's no clear evidence if this guy was fighting back or not, so it's a tough case to even make a call on...

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138740827 -->

I was joking...i havent seen the video yet, still loading.

But if you run it shows a guilt to a LEO.
What I have hear and read is that the adrenaline (sp) pumping through an officers body once he gets you, is rediculously high.  Many officers have to go through training because of the issue.
Im not condoning what was done, still havent seen the tape.

Edited to add...
People who have nothing to hide stop. People who have nothing to lose, run.

<!--EDIT|BaybeBusa04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138740736 -->

Simple, dont run.
mad.gif
Everyone who has
Or
F. all of the above.

I stop when the come!!! But I dont rape, punder or pillage though. There is a difference between being stop for a violation of the traffic code then the criminal code.
I agree, to a point. However, this chase started just because the van looked suspicious. What does that mean.
It could mean anything, right. Now, if this guy was a known rapist or something really bad, I say execute him on the spot...Done deal...
But just because he was driving in a suspicious manner and ran...

David

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138740743 -->

Well, running from the police is a big no-no...sort of self-incriminating, wouldn't you say?

Hell, I can be pulled for a broken tail light...if I see the lights flashing and just can't imagine what they were pulling me for, should I just run? No way...that's just asking for trouble...

You run, you have something to hide...end of story...gotta follow the rules...

I don't want to upset anyone here, but I would've said that the police should've shown more restraint. They need to be the better people as Devious has stated.
I don't mind a bit of force, but I think they may've gone a bit far in this vid.

That said, I'm sure there must come the times when they've just need to vent their anger, but geez, take it out on a punch bag.

They can restrain someone without giving them a kicking, that one guy stamping on his ankle, surely thats not in the book.

Back