clumsy people

I notice threads on here every so often about people that let their bikes fall over in parking lots or garages. I try to understand the purpose of these threads, but I still have not.

If they were describing what happened and trying to locate parts, it would make sense. However, all I see is how it made them feel sick and they seem to only want sympathy. ???

Maybe someone can enlighten me as to why I should care.

I have never dropped any of my bikes in a garage or whatever in almost 20 years of riding. Crashed? Yes. Just being a clutz? No.

never say nevber, it is not good luck. Too manyvariablescan happen. I said I was never stung by a bee in 20 years. next day wham right in the balls.

never say nevber, it is not good luck. Too manyvariablescan happen. I said I was never stung by a bee in 20 years. next day wham right in the balls.

DUDE, in the balz, that just aint right, mine hurt now just thinking about it!!!!

Getting stung by a bee is not something you can control. But your bike falling over in a parking lot because you didn't set your sidestand properly, or whatever other excuse, is an attention to detail thing.

My point was, describing a mishap AND asking for advice/help makes perfect sense. It's the I dropped it, please feel sorry for me threads that I was talking about.

Thanks for most of your responses. I try to look at everything objectively, but could not understand why anyone would post in a forum about it unless they were looking for parts/service.

Now, I kinda get it. But know that I'm still laughing when I read them.

That is EXACTLY the point. We all do dumb stuff sometimes. It helps to know that I am not the only one.

Right? ???

C'mon, RIGHT? ? ? ??? ??? I'm not the ONLY ONE? :poke:

Oh Man! I am the only one. GOLL, I suck! I hate this! :banghead:

Back