clumsy people

what do you mean? I am a scotch drinker and I like disney..

this was 2 years ago:
DSCN0437.JPG

Seriously though, most of my friends are on this board. My best friends are, aside from my wife, and shes a member......that didnt make sense. What I am saying is this, If Bogus has a bad day or something happens to him, I want to know. Plain and simple. There may not be a dang thing I can do for him, but I have his number and I will call or find a way to visit with him because I care about him. Him and countless other members I have had the pleasure to talk to or meet face to face. Cheers bro!:beerchug:

it was so nice of you to take your lovely daughter to Disneyworld.

:whistle::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Sometimes just hearing about the dumb or clumsy thing someone else did keeps others from repeating said dumb or clumsy action.....

Sometimes just hearing about the dumb or clumsy thing someone else did keeps others from repeating said dumb or clumsy action.....

actually does work for me. I never paid alot of attention to making sure my bike is always in gear when on stand till I heard countless cases of bikes rolling forward right off the stand. I'm kinda anal about it now.

Come Over To My Neck of the Woods Sometime and I WILL GUARANTEE that you WILL PISS " More than Excellence " after WE are Done :poke:

Come Over To My Neck of the Woods Sometime and I WILL GUARANTEE that you WILL PISS " More than Excellence " after WE are Done :poke:

Are you flirting with me? Because I don't go to the woods with guys to neck, of however you meant it. :afro:

My bike got damaged today. A small gas grill feel out of the loft storage in the garage on my K8 while we were at a wedding and I had to post a thread to vent cause the wife just didn't under stand what the big deal was. "It can be fixed, right" was all the sympathy I was getting. Sometimes we're just looking for a kind word or advice on getting it fixed. There's a saying that I find is true"misery loves company"

I knocked my bike over once trying to check the sight glass for oil level. It was terrible! It fell against the side of the house and the stucco ground right into the front fairing.
The kids all ran inside yelling "Mom, dads outside cursing and kicking his motorcycle!":laugh:
6.00_busa_thumb.jpg

Click on pic and look just in front of the mirror and across the wind screen. OUCH!!! Also took off the clutch end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for most of your responses. I try to look at everything objectively, but could not understand why anyone would post in a forum about it unless they were looking for parts/service.

Now, I kinda get it. But know that I'm still laughing when I read them.

Back