What happened to post counts?

2hip

Registered
While I was painting my bike (and yes it took freaking forever) a typical post count under General Bike Related Topics or General Discussions would be like 150-200 in each category...sometimes pretty evenly split.
After the west coast Busa Stampede and some sort of fall out between Captain and Scar...the post counts went up to 300-400 counts per the two categories...I mentioned to someone that this seemed odd..especially since there were so many reposts...and very few remarks being made with the very high counts. Many of the same people being the only ones posting to these threads.
Now there are only 15-30 people viewing the threads in these two categories...Flame suit is on...but what the heck is going on? How can we go from over 700-800 people viewing threads 2 weeks ago to less than a 50 viewing? Some one checked with Goggle recently about Google hits and the Hayabusa.org's hits are way way down. I don't get it...what has changed..can somebody please enlighten me as to what has changed...

Right now the only people that can see the forum are people that are logged in. Guest access has been shut off.

FYI google analytics shows our stats to still be climbing. You have to look at the whole picture to understand why counts are down in some areas. We told google to not crawl certain areas.

Cap

"We keep you alive(unbanned) to serve this ship, now shut up and row(post) slave"
Ben-Hur.jpg

"Ramming Speed" (sound of whips crackin')

:bowdown:

Ben Hur Visits Planet of the Apes.
Now that would have been a awesome movie.

"We keep you alive(unbanned) to serve this ship, now shut up and row(post) slave"
Ben-Hur.jpg

"Ramming Speed" (sound of whips crackin')

:bowdown:

planet-of-the-apes.jpg

:whistle::laugh:

cheers
ken

While I was painting my bike (and yes it took freaking forever) a typical post count under General Bike Related Topics or General Discussions would be like 150-200 in each category...sometimes pretty evenly split.
After the west coast Busa Stampede and some sort of fall out between Captain and Scar...the post counts went up to 300-400 counts per the two categories...I mentioned to someone that this seemed odd..especially since there were so many reposts...and very few remarks being made with the very high counts. Many of the same people being the only ones posting to these threads.
Now there are only 15-30 people viewing the threads in these two categories...Flame suit is on...but what the heck is going on? How can we go from over 700-800 people viewing threads 2 weeks ago to less than a 50 viewing? Some one checked with Goggle recently about Google hits and the Hayabusa.org's hits are way way down. I don't get it...what has changed..can somebody please enlighten me as to what has changed...

This make you feel better, warm and fuzzy?

stats.png

stats.png

"it is a custom, More honour'd in the breach than the observance. ..."
Gee, I'm really going to miss scar.:laugh:

Hamlet.jpg

Last edited:
Back